Johnson & Johnson Careers
2019 Global Security Summer Internship (College Hire)
Requisition ID: 4134190115
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
You will apply for one overall Global Security Summer Internship position that makes you eligible for specific department opportunities. Our Intern positions are usually for 10 – 12 weeks of full-time work during the Summer months. The Global Security Summer Internship position will be based at the Johnson & Johnson World Headquarters, in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
Our interns have the opportunity to work within the Johnson & Johnson Investigations and Intelligence group and report to the Director of Investigations and Intelligence. This opportunity will provide perspective into how the organization identifies, profiles, analyzes and investigates a multitude of incidents and enterprise risk.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to support the following initiatives:
- Analyze the external threat environment for product counterfeiting, tampering and diversion by business sector and geographic areas
- Conduct trend analysis and present to regional directors (oral and written briefings)
- Conduct link analysis of incidents and investigations and make recommendations based on findings
- Compile and analyze geographical footprint against external risk variables
- Work with department directors on developing and collecting key performance indicators
- Create multi-media content such as briefings and presentations on security related material using PowerPoint and other resources.
- Create a knowledge library of Global Security documentation
You could expect to be responsible for the following roles and responsibilities:
- Contribute individually and/or as a team member to support a designated functional area
- Work towards goals and objectives assigned by experience owner (manager)
- Analyze business processes for reengineering opportunities
- Analysis and formatting of department data in PowerPoint and excel
- Have permanent work authorization in the US. We cannot consider students requiring future sponsorship.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, which is reflective of all college coursework.
- Be currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelors/Masters degree. Preferred fields are Intelligence, International Studies, International Relations, Criminal Justice, Professional Security Studies, National Security, Emergency Management, Crisis Management, Public Safety, and Global Security.
- Ability to work full time (40 hours a week) from June 3-August 9.
- A maximum time of one full year of full-time work experience (excluding internships, co-ops, and military).
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)