Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager Program Management
Requisition ID: 4127190905
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager, Program Management, Oncology US Medical Affairs, to be located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
This individual will be a part of the Business Operations Team in Oncology US Medical Affairs. In close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, this role will be responsible for:
- Driving cross-functional and cross-alliance integration of operational activities, including coordinating across workgroups, issue identification and resolution, problem solving, contingency planning and decision-making
- Short and long-term strategic planning, including portfolio planning and tactical planning activities to support the Business Plan process
- Liaise with Finance Stakeholders to support and manage the US Medical Affairs budget(s)
- Tracking strategy/tactic/deliverable details, including risks and issue management
- Leading key internal and joint working groups to ensure tracking and execution of pull throughs including agenda & meeting minutes
- Maintaining timelines and coordinating project plan creation, revision, and maintenance
- Individual may be asked to lead project management support for special projects within the Oncology group, such as process development
- Prepare presentations/reports for Sr. Management
- Maintain SharePoint
- Launch readiness
- Develop and optimize metric tracking and dashboards
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s or doctoral degree in the life sciences, medical sciences, chemistry, or business preferred
- Minimum 2 years post degree health-care experience required (industry, hospital, etc.), with experience in project management, resource planning, critical path and contingency planning preferred.
- Previous Oncology experience preferred.
- Previous pharmaceutical experience is preferred.
- Candidate must have a history of analytical skills for integrating and interpreting interdisciplinary project information is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills for bridging between scientific and business participants, for negotiating timelines and for effective interactions with all levels of the organization is required.
- Expert problem-solving skills, developing creative solutions to maintain project timelines; ability to resolve conflicts in an objective fashion is required.
- Strong planning and tracking skills, capable of managing multiple projects, excellent time management with respect to priorities and self-management required.
- Core competencies to include delivery of results, gaining commitment, interdependent partnering, customer focus, team development, building trust, change management, decision making, masters complexity, innovation, communications, delegating responsibility, coaching and developing others is required.
- Position is located in Horsham, PA. Must currently reside or be willing and able to relocate to within a commutable distance to Horsham, PA
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)