Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
FP&A Manager NeoStrata
Princeton, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 4122180223
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Finance Manager for NeoStrata and the Beauty Specialty Business located in Princeton, NJ.
NeoStrata Company, Inc., a global leader in Specialty Beauty with professionally-endorsed brands including NeoStrata(r), Exuviance(r) and CoverBlend(r), develops and markets innovative anti-aging skincare products incorporating the Company's propriety ingredient technologies including patented bionic acids, Aminofil(r), and N-acetyl glucosamine.
The key business responsibilities for this position include:
• Full responsibility of end-to-end financial statements and processes (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, Headcount, AR and AP Functions) and will be responsible for coordinating Quarterly BRAVO Submissions with various Cross Functional teams.
• Play a pivotal role in setting strategies for growth in the specialty beauty business supporting cross functional business partners and managing internal financial reporting against the acquisition model
• Manage global consolidation of total NeoStrata company and related technology transfer results on a regular basis in both forecast and actual reporting periods
• Enable profit improvement roadmap with focus on GP and IBT Margin improvement
• Oversee the NeoStrata quarter close processes and provide timely and actionable reporting and analysis of actual vs. forecast for different functional areas
• Lead NeoStrata forecast submissions for full P&L, balance sheet, and supply chain metrics
• Meet with Leadership team and Finance leaders to discuss financial results on a regular basis
• Lead and develop a 3 person team providing financial and accounting support to the global NeoStrata business
• Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes, reporting, and documentation
• Lead continued integration of the people, processes, and systems into J&J practices as needed, including ARIBA implementation
• Maintain strong, compliant internal control environment, partnering with PWC and CIA
• Ensure that the principles and elements of the Credo, J&J Business policies, Healthcare Compliance policies, GAAP, and Sarbanes Oxley are adhered to in all aspects of job responsibilities
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- An MBA, CPA and/or a CMA is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of Finance/Accounting experience is required.
- Prior people management experiences preferred.
- Prior experience with system integrations preferred.
- Strong experience with SOX and GAAP required.
- SAP or EPICOR experience is preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills are required.
- Project management experiences preferred.
- A background in healthcare or Big Four preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to partner and influence external partners and people at all levels of the organization is required.
- Superior communication, business partnering, problem solving and prioritization skills required.
- Must have the ability to maintain and improve consistent and sound business processes in a dynamic, cross-cultural environment.
- Approximately 5% of domestic and international travel is required.
- This role will be based in Princeton, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-Princeton
NeoStrata Company, Inc (6231)