Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Demand Planner
Requisition ID: 4116180614
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for Senior Demand Planner to be located in Raynham, Ma.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
• Manage assigned implant/instrument forecasts in a high SKU environment using statistical software and new product modeling.
• Develop detailed execution plans and manage demand for new product introductions and Life cycle management as assigned.
• Align sales, marketing, finance and operations for all forecasts as assigned.
• Will develop consignment forecasts that support sales forecasts and competitive conversion forecasts. Will need to work independently in a fast pace environment.
• Manage and support and ensure financial and operational commitments are achieved and develop new product forecasts and launch plans that are organizationally aligned with sales, marketing, finance and operations.
• Lead cross-functional forecast reviews in accordance with the Global S&OP process.
• Responsible for MAPE and Forecast Accuracy metrics (Bias) and to identify areas of improvement, evaluate and recommend safety stock levels for new product introductions, and achieve departmental objectives as agreed with Portfolio Manager.
• Aid in the management of demand as required for the field forecasting processes.
• Will provide operational leadership in multiple cross-functional forums, apply market direction, obtain operational alignment and execute through forecasts.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required; MBA is preferred
• Minimum of 4 years relevant business experience required
• APICS certification preferred
• Knowledge in supply planning, sales operations, inventory management and/or General Operations experience is preferred
• Experience using MRP and/ or forecasting systems is preferred
• Negotiation experience is preferred
• Strong Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Access) skills are required
• The ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and budget constraints is required
• Must be able to drive cross-functional alignment through effective communications
• This role is located in Raynham, MA and will require up to 10% travel.
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)