Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
PK/PD MODELING SUMMER INTERN
Requisition ID: 4092180222
Janssen, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a Pharmacokinetic/Pharmacodynamic (PK/PD) Modeling Summer Intern. Janssen is the name given to Johnson & Johnson’s global group of pharmaceutical companies. These companies market both conventional and biotech products in a broad range of therapeutic areas.
The internship is offered by the Pharmacokinetics, Dynamics, and Metabolism (PDM) group within the Preclinical Development & Safety group of Janssen. The PDM group supports discovery and development of therapies for a range of indications including oncology, cardiovascular, metabolic, and immunological diseases. The Internship Program is focused on providing college students with practical industrial scientific and clinical experience.
The PK/PD Modeling Intern will:
- work collaboratively with PDM staff developing mechanistic PK and or PK/PD models to support ongoing projects
- participate in ongoing project team meetings including slide preparation for study updates.
- be exposed to various other functions within the larger PDM group
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing a Bachelors or graduate degree involving PK and/or PD modeling.
- Candidates must be available to work full-time (40 hours/week) for 10 – 12 weeks.
- Students who have completed three years of college coursework will be considered.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team
- Candidates need to be proficient with PK/PD modeling software (e.g. MatLab/Simbiology, GastroPlus, SimCyp, WinNonLin/Phoenix, etc.) and have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Candidates with academic and/or industrial PK/PD modeling experience are strongly preferred.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)