Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior IT Auditor
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Internal Audit IT
Requisition ID: 4088190117
Johnson & Johnson Corporate Internal Audit is seeking a Senior IT Auditor. This position will be located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Corporate Internal Audit's primary mission is to provide independent, objective assurance and advisory services to assist management in maintaining compliance with government and industry regulations, mitigating risk and achieving operational perfection. To this end, the Senior IT Auditor conducts audits of information resources across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies to evaluate the adequacy of internal controls and to develop recommendations for improvement. Information resources include business critical applications such as SAP, JD Edwards, and BPCS, as well as the related technology infrastructure, data, facilities, organizations, and processes. There is potential for two career paths: internally, within Corporate Internal Audit, leading and managing internal audits, or rotating out to another position within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
- Audit of complex IT environments and may serve as the Team Coordinator on audit engagements. In addition, they frequently perform audits with limited supervision from IT Audit Managers.
- Capture and analyze information to identify key risks and corresponding controls.
- Systematically test and evaluate controls to verify efficiency and effectiveness of operation, reliability of information and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Recommend control improvements.
- Communicate findings and recommendations to management; documenting audit work using automated audit management tools.
- Follow up on the status of corrective actions.
- Identify internal control standard methodologies and promote their adoption across the enterprise.
- Deliver training to other members of the Department and to affiliate organizations, and may lead Internal Audit improvement projects using appropriate methodologies.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of IT and/or IT Audit experience in a corporate environment, or with a Big 4 firm is required.
- A strong understanding of IT processes and technology, with demonstrated proficiency in one or more of the following areas is required: ERP systems (SAP, JD Edwards), information security, program/project management, and/or infrastructure services (operating systems, databases, network).
- Experience interacting with all levels of management is required.
- Experience in the assessment of internal controls and communicating findings and recommendations to others clearly and accurately in non-technical terms is preferred.
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance is preferred.
- A professional security, audit, or control certification, control-related professional certification, such as CISA, CIA, or CISSP is preferred.
- This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ and may require up to 40% domestic and international travel.
Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Internal Audit IT