Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Customer Support Advocate
Requisition ID: 4086190114
Ethicon is recruiting for a Senior Customer Support Advocate, located in Cincinnati, OH.
Ethicon is a trusted, worldwide leader in surgical care. For over a century, the businesses within Ethicon have continuously introduced new innovations in wound closure, metabolic and obesity, general surgery, wound management, women's health and urology that fulfill the company's vision. You will engage healthcare professionals and internal customers to provide support and information regarding assigned products.
The Senior Customer Support Advocate is responsible for:
Providing world-class customer support to external and internal customers during support inquiries. Role requires systems management and data reporting. Additionally, the Senior will be responsible for internal processes and policies, as well as coordinating training and support for the CSC team.
- Handling customer support calls - pertaining to Ethicon/J&J products & services - accessed through the toll-free lines or through other appropriate communications
- Ensuring 24/7 support for customers who require immediate access to a healthcare professional to resolve product & procedure issues for disposable & capital products by participating in weekend and off-hours emergency on-call support.
- Maintaining tools/systems related to the Customer Support Center
- Assist in development and maintenance of department metrics
- Coordinating and supporting the internal CSC audit processes (i.e., Capital management, product evaluations, etc.)
- Identifying processes improvements to ensure CSC efficiencies and effectiveness
- Ensure sustainable, robust and accurate CSC processes that are compliant to Ethicon policy/procedures
- Data mining, analysis and monitoring
- Coordinating and support CSC product/procedure training
- Perform customer contact quality monitoring, including coaching associates as necessary
- Project Management, leading or working with cross functional team on product launches, recalls, or product integrations
- Bachelor’s Degree with a medical, technical or business focus.
- Minimum of 5+ years progressive experience within a health care environment, medical contact center &/or experience handling customer/patient service issues within a medical environment is required.
- 3+ years customer-facing role preferred.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills required.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects required.
- Knowledge of Ethicon/CSC tools (i.e., Optimizer, ECM, Service & Repair, SharePoint, iPad apps, etc.) is preferred.
- Clear and concise written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service/customer focus
- Projects behaviors that are consistent with the Credo & Standard of Leadership
- Detail-oriented with ability to connect to big picture
- Effectively manages work & time to produce desired outcomes (time management)
- Interpersonal skills - interact positively with a variety of personalities & cultures to produce required business results for both the customer & the company
- Leads in investigation of customer issues & determines appropriate course of action
- In-depth knowledge of products & services provided by the J&J companies supported by the Center
- Clinical/technical expertise for the entire Ethicon portfolio
- Decision making skills
- Critical thinking / problem solving skills
- Data gathering, management & planning
- Team player who is a strong individual contributor
- Knowledgeable of Medical Device Regulations
- Strong presentation skills
- Projects positive role model behaviors in interpersonal communication and work-related responsibilities.
- This position may require occasional travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)
Customer Technical Service