Johnson & Johnson Careers
Head of HR, Global MD Quality & Compliance
Requisition ID: 4084190507
Johnson & Johnson, Inc. is recruiting for a Head of HR, Global MD Quality & Compliance. This position can be located in Somerville, NJ, West Chester, PA or New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This role will actively support MD Quality & Compliance business leaders to enable business results through Coaching, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, and Business Partnering. They will address complex organizational challenges by providing HR leadership in support of local business goals, enterprise and sector HR strategies. The Head of HR is responsible for managing the HR work for the assigned client groups within their team and ensuring the delivery of an integrated HR strategy for their respective client organization by establishing priorities, aligning resources and managing the implementation activities of the local HR team.
- Acting as the lead HR partner for the Chief Quality Office for MD
- Acting as the lead HR partner for Global MD (including Vision) Quality & Compliance Organization, with one direct report and working with regional HR partners on a regular basis
- Providing thought leadership and mentorship to the HR team that supports the broader Enterprise Quality organization
- Working in close partnership with the HR Sector Partners and HR regional leaders to prioritize and implement strategies for this team
- Being a member of the following leadership teams: MD Quality & Compliance, HR Supply Chain US/PR, Enterprise HR Quality and MD Supply Chain HR
- Develop and deploy global/standardized HR strategy in partnership with local Business leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives in the following areas: organizational design, succession planning, career management, performance management, and workforce planning
- Drive a strong culture through application of organizational development interventions, coaching and business partnership with leadership
- Execute global talent strategy in partnership with stakeholders to grow diverse leadership talent both for MD Quality & Compliance and the broader J&J organization
- Identify key capabilities aligned with business goals, conducts gap analysis and develops and implements buy/build strategies in partnership with business leaders
- Access and derive insights from HR Dashboard of talent analytics to inform talent strategies in the development of diverse leadership talent and technical capability across the business
- Partner with the Sector leaders to shape & define culture, Credo, employee engagement & change initiatives and implementation plans
- Play a consultative role in employee communication in change initiatives within client groups
- Instill cultural discipline to ensure global deployment of core processes and program across the global MD Q&C function
- Lead HR team, either through direct reporting or through matrix, as needed
- Support building HR leadership capability and engagement
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required.
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive HR or HR related experience required.
- Global experience preferred
- Managerial experience coaching and leading talent required
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry preferred
- Influential team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment required.
- Strong leadership skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for business differences required.
- Experience managing, planning and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives for sustained impact required.
- Analytical and strategic thinker with ability to create integrated global HR solutions to support enterprise goal, in alignment with global HR strategies required
- Experience using data to make HR business decisions required.
- Influence, shaping solutions, negotiation and consultative skills required.
- Embodies strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills required.
- Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business required.
- Experience developing high performing, diverse, and sustainable internal and external talent pipeline required.
- Experience partnering with others to integrate HR solutions, balancing voice of local customer, external trends, short- and long term needs to achieve business goal required.
- This position is located in Somerville, NJ, West Chester, PA or New Brunswick, NJ and requires up to 15% domestic and international travel.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and
ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)