Johnson & Johnson Careers
Occupational Health Nurse
Requisition ID: 4082190905
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Full-Time Occupational Health Nurse, within the Johnson & Johnson Global Health Services organization. The position will be based in Milpitas, CA, but will involve semi-regular visitation to other J&J sites within the Bay Area, including San Francisco.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking an Occupational Health Nurse (OHN) who will assist in coordinating a cross function health and wellness team and is responsible for the provision of Global Health services including Occupational Medicine and Wellness & Health Promotion programs. You will assist the Site Team Lead with oversight of health programs delivered by vendors in the areas of wellness, fitness and employee assistance. Aligning with J&J Global Health Services (GHS) policies and standards will be prioritized as you enthusiastically engage in delivering personalized care.
• A minimum of an Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required; Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
• A minimum of two (2) years experience as a professional nurse required
• Occupational Health Nursing experience required
• Case Management experience required
• Working knowledge in Workers’ Compensation required
• Working knowledge of other regulatory areas; i.e.; ADA, OSHA, FMLA, STD/LTD desired
• Current Registered Nurse license for California required
• Certified Occupational health Nurse (COHN/COHN-S) not required, but a plus
• CAOHC certification &/or NIOSH Spirometry certification not required, but a plus
• Active CPR/AED certification required
• Proficiency with MS Office required. Experience with computer-based medical documentation preferred
• Typing skills adequate for documenting in the Electronic Medical Record required
You will also have
• Outstanding customer service, with the ability to express a clear message, both verbally and through written communications
• Ability to advocate for the employee while also considering business needs
• Perceptive nursing instincts by which to prioritize your actions
• A strong team-player aptitude – demonstrating a dream to learn and responsiveness to feedback
• Rapport-building experience which will lead to improved collaboration and outcomes with partners inside and outside of the J&J organization
• Willingness to cross train to needs of different sites within Bay Area (up to 25% travel)
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)