Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. International Tax Analyst
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 4074171106
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior International Tax Analyst. This position will be based in New Brunswick, NJ.
The International Tax Group in New Brunswick is seeking a Senior Tax Analyst. This individual will work under the supervision of Senior Managers in the International Tax Group.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Primary roles & responsibility includes:
•Preparation of the US tax returns for the foreign affiliates and the overall compliance efforts; including preparation of international tax calculations for earnings & profits, foreign tax credits, Subpart F as well as Forms 5471, 8858, 8865 and Form 1118;
•Performing calculations of the tax provision for international operations for the reporting, forecasting and quarterly cycles;
•Assisting with gathering of tax data in response to Information Document Requests (“IDRs”) issued by the Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) as part of the federal income tax examination
•Assisting with data collection efforts from Johnson & Johnson’s approximately 500+ foreign companies, including providing support to users of the JNJ system Global Tax Warehouse (“GTW”) facilitate the data gathering;
•Review of National / Local Corporate Income Tax Returns to assist preparation of 905c Foreign Tax Credit recomputation efforts;
•Drive ongoing process improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness;
•Support various ad hoc tax planning and special project work.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree is required, preferably a major in Accounting or Finance.
- A CPA, CMA, JD, MBA, Masters of Tax or other certifications are preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of prior work experience in a Corporate Income Tax or Public Accounting is required.
- This ideal candidate should have knowledge of US International tax concepts (Subpart F Income, foreign tax credits, earnings and profits, investment in US property, etc.).
- Candidate should also have knowledge of US GAAP and income tax accounting principles.
- Self-directed individual with strong communication and partnering skills; strong analytical skills, time management, and prioritization skills are required.
- Ability to proactively identify and implement process improvements is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Corptax and Corptax International is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Professional (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) is also required.
- The role is located in New Brunswick, NJ.
- There could be some domestic travel to other J&J locations within the New Jersey area up to 5%.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)