Johnson & Johnson Careers
2019 Consumer MBA Summer Associate
Requisition ID: 4053180613
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for the class of 2019 Consumer MBA Summer Associates.
Our purpose in Consumer is helping people around the world by anticipating their needs, while crafting solutions and experiences that help them live happy, healthy, and dynamic lives.
Do you have a passion for marketing and want to work on mega brands that consumers rely on and trust? Do you want a career working for a premier CPG organization with iconic brands and a focus on Health and Wellness? If so, a career with us might be the perfect fit for you.
The J&J Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across three distinct business units.
- Consumer Health Care, primarily located in Central New Jersey (Skillman campus) brands include: LISTERINE®, ROGAINE®, and BAND-AID®.
- Our Skin Care brands located in Skillman, NJ include JOHNSON’S BABY®, AVEENO®, ROC® and CLEAN & CLEAR® and based out of Los Angeles, CA is NEUTROGENA®
- Our OTC products are located in Fort Washington, PA, brands include: TYLENOL® (acetaminophen), MOTRIN® IB (ibuprofen) BENADRYL®, ZYRTEC®, and SUDAFED®.
As a Marketing Summer Associate, you become an integral part of a Brand Team. Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Assuming key Brand responsibilities including advertising, consumer promotion, market research, product/package improvements and a multitude of other fun, interesting and educational projects which he or she can own.
- You will be given the opportunity to interact with senior management including a final summer project recommendation.
This position requires a highly-motivated individual with strong analytical and social skills. You must possess a keen marketing/consumer curiosity and the strong leadership skills to pursue each project with enthusiasm and passion.
- Identifying a strategic roadmap to expand a brand into e-commerce.
- Develop cross-branding strategy and campaign platforms to drive equity, expand usage, and build regimen.
- Assess, forecast, and report business trend drivers.
- Invent cost-effective education strategy for reaching and influencing pharmacy and in store health clinic professionals.
You would report to management supervisors and have opportunities to present key project findings and recommendations to business leaders. These and many other program features are collectively designed to provide a magical experience, Exposure, Environment and Education that challenges and develops MBA students personally and professionally.
Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)