Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Customer Business/Broker Manager – Southwest
Requisition ID: 4053171103
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Sr. Customer Business/Broker Manager – Southwest, to support all broker managers doing business on behalf of Johnson & Johnson on the Southwest market. Ideally this position will be based in Texas, but qualified applicants from other south-western States (Utah, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana, Montana, North/South Dakota, or Wyoming) may be considered.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
The Sr. Customer Business/Broker Manager, Southwest manages a broker network (Crossmark, Alta, S&K & Compass) to achieve forecast and OGSM objectives at multiple customers across a large southwest geographic territory. The Sr. CBM/Broker Manager manages the development and implementation of customer specific business plans, based on the integration of the Brand and Customer strategy. The Sr. CBM/Broker Manager directs the Broker's Sales Team execution of the customer specific business plans, ensures customer trade funding compliance, and achievement of forecast. The Sr. CBM/Broker Manager monitors key metrics to track progress, evaluate, then adjust the plan to deliver results, while being aware of and making adjustments for the organizational impact of actions. The Sr. CBM, Broker Manager is responsible indirectly managing, coaching, and developing all Broker team members within his/her territory.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Managing and directing the field selling efforts of the Broker to achieve forecast.
- Accounts falling under Broker coverage: Crossmark (Execution of assigned Retail plans, Convenience and Drug Wholesale JBP/execution); ALTA (downstream sub-chain retailer coverage/contact); S&K (military headquarter and Retail coverage/ JBP execution), Compass (Specialty customer development).
- Penetrating the Broker to secure alignment, focus, and resources to achieve Joint Business Plans.
- Development and implementation of a Customer-specific business plan, including pricing, promotion, product, and placement.
- Conduct regular field visits with broker sales representatives.
- Monitor and track results of key objectives.
- Communicate effectively with all broker team members.
- Supervise all Brokers in the assigned territory for the development and execution of specific customer operating plans for top 30 retail customers and top 5 five distributors.
- Selling and negotiating to gain alignment of business strategies that meet company and customer goals.
- Holding Broker accountable for company resources and managing trade funding for the territory.
- Directing and coordinating the Broker Sales Team activities to ensure achievement of customer business plan and company business objectives.
- Leveraging business analytics to influence Customer and company decisions.
- Creating and establishing Customer-specific dashboards to monitor Broker sales progress and identify and close sales gaps.
- Gaining alignment across a matrix environment to support goal achievement.
- A 4 year degree (BS/BA) is required.
- 6+ years prior experience in a consumer package goods sales environment is required.
- Prior experience in direct customer sales is required.
- Broker Management Experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to accurately forecast and predict business results.
- Power user of Excel, Nielsen / IRI, PowerPoint required.
- Broad experience across sales, operations, and category roles and ability to drive sales thru Connected Commerce.
- A minimum of 40% travel, including overnights and possibly weekends, required.
- Candidates must live within the assigned geographic territory and a commutable distance to a major US Airport or be willing to relocate.
North America-United States-South Dakota, North America-United States-Louisiana, North America-United States-Montana, North America-United States-Utah, North America-United States-Oklahoma, North America-United States-Wyoming, North America-United States-Arkansas, North America-United States-North Dakota, North America-United States-Colorado, North America-United States-New Mexico
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)