Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Customer Development Analyst
Requisition ID: 4052171103
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Customer Development Analyst based in Fort Washington PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
- Organize, analyze, and draw conclusions from a variety of syndicated data sources such as Nielsen, IRI, customer POS, and loyalty data to independently discern trends and provide insights-based recommendations in order to enhance sales results.
- Provide high quality, unbiased category management recommendations to customer retailers and field sales to enable them to increase category sales & share
- Optimization of SKU assortment by providing shopper, category, brand and/or customer insights to support a strategy or recommendations for customers.
- Support Customer Development Manager in the development promotional plans, routed in data insights
- Support efforts to develop and enhance customer relationships & support a variety of customer requests in assigned area
- Provide analytic support to other internal partners, such as brand and field sales, by providing POS updates, line reviews, promotional reviews, and ad hoc special projects based on the need for in-depth analysis of data or other analytics services.
- Persuade and influence internal teams and the customer to a different perspective through use of compelling data and insights.
- Develop, utilize, and share best practices to enhance functional efficiency and accuracy of findings and recommendations.
- Ensures that data utilized is accurately formed, reported and error-free when devising data sets through careful review and refinement prior to running analytical tests.
- Comply with company policy and procedures at all times.
- 4-yr degree required.
- At least 3 years of prior experience in customer sales, category insights/management, analytics, shopper marketing/insights, or related field in a consumer products environment is
- Prior experience with syndicated data (Nielsen/IRI) is required
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel and PPT skills required
- Prior experience with JDA or other space planning software is preferred
- Ability to access, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from sales and customer data.
- Ability to create impactful presentations to explain recommendations and findings of analyses, resources, and studies.
- This role will be located in Fort Washington PA, and 25% or more travel time will be required.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)