Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
e-Commerce Sr. Manager, Customer Development - Omni Channels - West
Requisition ID: 4049171103
& Johnson Consumer, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of
Companies, is currently recruiting for an e-Commerce Sr. Manager, Customer Development - Omni
Channels - West, located in Los Angles, CA., or Chicago, IL, (preferred), but
will consider Skillman, NJ, or Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
The e-Commerce Sr. Manager of Omni Channels is the key daily interface responsible for growing our Omni Channel business within the Specialty Customer Development Team. Customers include US Food & Club customers. The incumbent is accountable for achieving shipment goals and consumption sales objectives by managing an assigned product group(s) at these customers. The incumbent develops and executes customer-specific business plans that support and are aligned to customer and marketing strategies. The incumbent monitors key metrics to track progress and adjusts the plan as needed to deliver results. The incumbent manages a trade promotional budget for optimal ROI. The incumbent ensures internal/external alignment, while growing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders. The incumbent participates in special projects as assigned by the supervisor.
• Develops and executes .com business plans to deliver sales results, including maximized volume potential, increased merchandising effectiveness, growth of product group(s), and brand share
• Specifically, develop and maintain the on-line channel portfolio of J&J items while balancing customer item profitability metrics
• Responsible for accurate forecasting of monthly sales by franchise and/or brand
• Leads annual business planning process for Omni Channel within these customers
• Leverages business analytics to influence customer and company decision making at top-to-top levels
• Utilizes internal/customer business systems to manage and maximize plans (i.e. LYNX, ISIS & Vendor Portals)
• Regularly reconciles deductions/payments and updates promotional plans to remain within budget.
• Creates impactful, insights-based presentations in order to translate sales objectives into customer strategy and business plans around distribution, merchandising, promotion, and Omni Channel product placement
• Serves as “voice of customer” to the company in order to address customer needs and accomplish goals and objectives, including launch of new items and optimal 4P execution
• Influences across the organization to ensure full alignment to the customer/company business plan and drive long-term business objectives
• Creates, maintains, and leverages relationships with senior-level decision makers, internally and externally
• Collaborates cross-functionally with internal partners, such as Finance, Logistics, and Operations to drive efficiencies
• Manages trade spend to stay within budget and to maximize ROI
• Creates, establishes, and/or manages customer-specific scorecards to monitor sales progress and identify and close sales gaps
• Serves in the role of expert on assigned product group(s) and designs innovative programs that generate a win-win outcome
• Provides input into the development of junior team members.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• A minimum of 6 years’ total business experience is required.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a consumer packaged goods environment is required.
• Previous omni e-commerce customer development experience is preferred for this position.
• Prior direct selling experience preferred
• IRI/Nielsen experience preferred
• Cross functional experience is desired.
• Must have the ability to prioritize and to successfully manage multiple projects/initiatives
• Ability to work in a matrix environment
• Ability to interpret and communicate complex business data
• Ability to manage conflict and negotiate successfully
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
• Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite applications, sales database, and web applications
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Superior teamwork and collaboration skills.
• This position may require up to 50+% travel and will be based in Los Angles, Ca., or Chicago, Il, (preferred), but will consider Skillman, NJ, or Fort Washington, PA.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
North America-United States-California-Los Angeles, North America-United States-Illinois-Chicago, North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)