Johnson & Johnson Careers
Ethicon Associate Sales Representative – Kansas City, KS – Ethicon US LLC
Kansas City, Kansas
Requisition ID: 4038190114
The Ethicon US LLC, a part of the Global Surgery Group within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Sales Representative (ASR), located in Kansas City, KS.
The Ethicon Surgical Care business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies—including sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars and synthetic mesh devices—that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. The Ethicon Surgical Care business combines products and services of two market-leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of open surgery. Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. was created 20 years ago in Cincinnati, Ohio, developing innovative devices that have driven the revolutionary shift from open to minimally invasive surgery that continues to lead the industry today. Learn more at www.ethicon.com, or follow us on Twitter @Ethicon
The primary objective of the Associate Sales Representative (ASR) role is to:
• Expand the sales of Ethicon US, LLC products
• Convert competitive products in a manner that complies with company policy and sales direction.
• Provide support to the aligned region/division for all sales-related activities
• Upon successful completion of duties, will assume territory responsibilities as a Sales Representative with uncertainty of final territory location.
In this role, the Associate Sales Representative will be trained to:
• Understand and demonstrate proper use of our products to clinicians in an operating room setting.
• This position requires the ability to handle customer questions and objections in a way that is consistent with product indications and sales training methodology.
• You will be expected to execute the selling cycle in a manner that is concise, professional, ethical, and which leads the customer to action.
• An undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in an applicable field is required.
• The ability to work in a lab or operating room environment is required.
• This position requires travel and relocation with uncertainty of final territory responsibility.
• A valid driver's license issued in one of the 50 United States is required.
• One or more years of business experience preferred.
• One or more years of relevant sales or professional experience preferred.
• Documentation of successful sales performance is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Kansas-Kansas City-
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)