Johnson & Johnson Careers
CI&E PROJECT LEAD INTERN
Requisition ID: 4022190115
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a CI&E Project Lead Intern. The Summer Intern will serve as a Project Lead in the Clinical Insights & Experience (CI&E) organization within Global Clinical Development Operations (GCDO). The company is rapidly developing the new function of CI&E, with the goal of becoming the ROLE MODEL FOR PATIENT-CENTRIC RESEARCH AND SPONSOR OF CHOICE by 2020. He or she will have an active and integral role in meeting individual and business objectives designed to accelerate Janssen's clinical insights and experience strategies. The individual will gain experience and exposure to assessment tools, tactics, and strategies that will enable them to understand the external stakeholder dynamics of the pharma R&D environment.
The intern will lead and implement tactics that support the growth and/or the expansion of the Clinical Insights & Experience strategies for Janssen R&D and hold the special projects role for Clinical Insights & Experience tactics and strategies.
This role requires an ability to maximize diversity and inclusion amongst a broad group of stakeholders to achieve the business results. The associate will need to be successful in a team environment with sound judgment.
- Research the impacts on patient-healthcare provider communications and relationships.
- Translate research into actionable tools for healthcare providers to improve patient communication skills.
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing Behavior Science, Psychology or Health communications studies.
- Candidates must be available to work Full-time.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Demonstrated leadership is preferred.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team.
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (including a high proficiency with generating pivot tables and graphs), and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills. Additional technical competencies in SharePoint and other information technology systems are highly desirable, as is experience with PubMed databases and other literature databases.
- Candidates with academic and/or industrial clinical trial experience are strongly preferred.
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is strongly preferred.
- Participation in campus/community service activities is desired.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)