The Bilingual Customer Logistics Representative is owner of the customer relationship from an operations' perspective. Will have direct responsibility for delivering outstanding customer experience to an assigned portfolio of accounts within a territory. Manage the execution of tactical processes such as customer order intake, order management, order follow-up and troubleshooting. It is also required to operate at a strategic level and use business analytics to influence customer collaboration. The CLR is also responsible to engage with internal partners to provide resolution to customer complaints.
Will also monitor key performance indicators (KPI’s) to track progress of the efficiencies and value-added services offered to the customers. The CLR collaborates extensively with Distribution, Transportation, Sales and Marketing, and Planning.
1. Value Add
Through the tactical operations the Customer Logistics Representative will seek to deliver value to our customers. The CLR's main objective is to build and maintain a strong and positive relationship with their assigned customers.
The CLR actively seeks to build further collaboration with existing customers to achieve:
• An increase of the number of orders sent electronically to Johnson & Johnson
• A reduction of errors that occur for customers submitting already electronic orders
• A decrease of the number of corrective documents (Credits/Debits and Returns)
• A reduction of the cycle time of Credit / Debit issuance
• CLR will act as an internal representation of the customer and will search for the optimized balance between Johnson & Jonson capabilities/controls and customer expectations
• Utilize available information and reporting to measure efficiencies within the assigned customer portfolio
• Enter orders in the system for customers belonging to the regional portfolio; orders can be received via Phone, Fax or email.
• Review orders for pricing, product availability, dating, discontinued items, payments terms and make any necessary adjustments.
• Respond to inquiries from internal and external customers via phone or email; inquiries may be related to back-orders, order status, order amendments, among others.
• Ensure e-commerce orders are monitored and that any discrepancies or blocks are resolved to allow for timely processing
• Ensure that orders are processed in a timely manner; therefore the CLR will be required to collaborate with Supply Planning Distribution and Transportation.
• Ensure all activities are executed according to internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Work Instructions (WI) to guarantee a compliant supply chain.
• Respond and capture service complaints according to internal procedures while ensuring customer satisfaction in a compliant fashion.
• Initiate the investigation as a result of a complaint and if applicable, initiate the process to issue Credit / Debit.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining awareness with our customers of the Customer Care model offered to them.
• Provide support and coordinate with the rest of the team while other peers are out of office.
3. Professional and Personal Development
• Produce a Personal Development Plan (PDP) on a yearly basis that will outline the organizational and personal objectives.
• Actively participate in the 5 Conversations model to monitor progress and assess performance.
• Embrace change as a result of process improvements and new implementations
4. Process & Projects, Data and Analysis
• Function as a subject matter expert on all assigned Customer Experience processes
• Identify, assess, and communicate process and cost improvements opportunities to Customer Logistics management team
• Participate in projects that are identified to be part of professional development and business needs, which will be identified in the Personal Development Plan.
CLS strives to strengthen customer trust by providing enterprise customer & logistics services that improve the customer experience while ensuring a safe and compliant supply chain.
• A minimum of 2 years in a customer facing role
• Excellent command of English and French language is a MUST
• Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
• Possess a high sense of accountability and ownership
• Experience in the Health Care industry an asset
• Strong time management skills
• Analytical skills preferred
• Strong proficiency with MS Office applications
• Experience with ERP systems required, SAP preferred.
• Experience and exposure to different areas of supply chain an asset
• Post secondary education or equivalent professional experience
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)