Johnson & Johnson Careers
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Requisition ID: 3974190507
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization to be located in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every single day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Coordinator position provides administrative support to the Head of Talent Acquisition, North America within Johnson & Johnson’s newly designed Talent Acquisition model. You will shape, connect and lead resources to deliver on key projects. You will maintain confidentiality and operate with poise and integrity in a complex, high-profile and fast-paced environment. Finally, you will drive organizational dedication and accountability to deliver operational excellence, business focus and overall development of our people.
- Manage schedule(s) and appointment calendar(s) and maintain sensitivity to changing priorities across multiple time zones/continents.
- Organize, coordinate, and take minutes of various meetings; schedule all global business travel/logistics
- Utilize a thorough knowledge of the organization as well as company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and correspond with senior management and their assistants
- Compose and prepare a high level of correspondence, presentations and spreadsheets.
- Use discretion handling highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Screen and direct incoming communication effectively with a considerable use of tact, diplomacy and courtesy.
- Provide additional support for extended leadership team, as needed.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required
- A minimum of two (2) years of administrative experience supporting senior level executives within a comparable corporate environment is preferred
- Polished assistant with professional maturity and previous corporate environment experience is required
- Demonstrated experience interacting with senior level management and maintaining a high level of confidentiality is required
- Experience coordinating global travel is strongly preferred
- Ability to successfully prioritize and provide accurate follow up on all issues and correspondence is required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office suites, such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc. is required
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and possess strong communication and organizational skills
- Self-starter mentality with a strong sense of ownership and involvement is required
- Project Management experience/certification is strongly preferred
- Ability to travel domestically up to 10% of the time may be required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)