Johnson & Johnson Careers
Field Warehouse Coordinator
Materials Management & Distribution
Requisition ID: 3967190506
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Field Warehouse Coordinator.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Johnson & Johnson Deliver Group is part of Johnson & Johnson’s global Supply Chain organization supporting operations across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Deliver strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer-facing-functions such as customer service, distribution and transportation. In addition, Deliver oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. It supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Devices (including Vision), Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. Located in every region of the world where Johnson & Johnson operates, Deliver is a critical component of our supply chain, working collaboratively to ensure that quality, safety and the experience of our customers is our top priority.
As the Field Warehouse Coordinator, you perform a variety of inventory management, order picking, receiving, shipping and housekeeping tasks in accordance with defined job processes, with a focus on safety and quality in a 24-hour Logistics Center. Your position will primarily focus on Orthopedic loaner fulfillment operations. You will interact with a Warehouse Control System to perform assigned functions, as well as comprehend and demonstrate compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and work instructions. You will provide constructive input to enhance the work process/environment by making suggestions and implementing process changes in coordination with the Field Inventory Location team to ensure the achievement of Orthopedic Field Logistics objectives.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Manage implant inventory including replenishments, National loaners, returns, and expired goods
• Perform check-in and put-away process for Orthopedic products including: scanning inventory, completing inventory transfers, ordering replacement parts, and sorting mixed sets
• Check-in instrument sets to ensure all required instruments are present in set and order replacement parts when necessary
• Provide general support to the operations including the assembly of new instrument sets
• Receive in loose finished goods inventory and put to stock or match with appropriate sets
• Complete shipping functions to include: forwarding and issuing sets to customer, communicating incomplete set information to customer service, assembling packing lists, and completing shipping manifest
• Communicate with other company departments regarding product dispositions and potential problems
• Perform housekeeping duties as directed to maintain a safe, clean working environment
• Take "On Call" duties on a rotating basis, providing 24-hr support if necessary for a seven day period
• Execute all safety policies, rules and regulations, reporting all incidents/accidents/injuries immediately upon discovery to Supervisor/Safety Coordinator
• Deliver and pickup devices in hospital/surgical center designated staging areas as needed
• Operate all equipment in a safe, efficient manner following prescribed work methods, including but not limited to Hand-trucks, RFID scanners, inventory management software, simple hand tools for assembling warehouse equipment, box cutters, and PPE
• Support and give input towards special projects as required by the Supervisor or Distribution Manager
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent degree required; Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
• Minimum two (2) years of relevant work experience required
• Experience in a high-volume Logistics/Warehouse Operations environment preferred
• Orthopedic loaner process/program or hospital sterile processing experience preferred
• Proven ability to do simple math, count accurately, read and write legibly
• Strong interpersonal, effective communication, and collaboration skills, with ability to contribute positively to the morale of the team
• Demonstrated flexibility/sense of urgency, taking direction and accomplishing tasks quickly and efficiently without sacrificing quality
• Demonstrated ability following policies, SOPs, regulations and legal requirements
• Experience with AS400 or Optimize WCS (Warehouse Control System) preferred
• Requires working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• 5S or Lean experience, training, or certification is helpful
• Requires ability to perform repetitive physical requirements including: lifting up to 50lbs, constant standing/walking on concrete floors 95% of the time, and bending/twisting/squatting
• Requires up to 5% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)
Materials Management & Distribution