Johnson & Johnson Careers
Health Systems Manager, Cardiovascular & Metabolism – Los Angeles/ Orange County, CA - Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Los Angeles, California
Requisition ID: 3943180612
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Health System Manager, Cardiology & Metabolism (CVM) for the Los Angeles/Orange County, CA geography.
At Janssen, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it
As Health System Manager, Cardiology & Metabolism (CVM), you will be responsible for:
- Identifying business initiatives; developing customer relationships; and effectively demonstrating the value proposition of the CVM portfolio as a solution to identified customer needs (Customers include, but are not limited to, key stakeholders, influencers and clinical and economic decision makers within IDNs, Health Systems, Medical Groups and ACOs)
- Applying large account management approach, consultative selling skills, and clinical expertise to enhance our business, build support for our portfolio of products
- Collaborating with all CVM sales forces and business partners to coordinate efforts, maximize impact and enhance business outcomes
- Analyzing and applying market data to assess business opportunities and priorities, including relevant impact of regional health care quality, delivery and reimbursement trends
- Leads and motivates extended team members to improve performance, while fostering a culture of engagement and accountability
- Integrating and prioritizing Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) Account Plans with key overlapping J&J partners, activities, including relevant key objectives to optimize customer engagement and account outcomes
- Utilizing foundational clinical and market expertise in various therapeutic areas and viewed as a valued resource to IDN customers
Customer Development Activities include:
- Understanding and articulating the brand strategy and value proposition for our product portfolio
- Supporting with appropriate approved clinical and marketing resources, compliantly adapting to specific customer needs
- Initiating, developing, and managing relationships with regional and national (KOLs) while effectively mapping key influencers and high value stakeholders throughout the IDN, to effectively position our CVM portfolio value proposition
- Develops customer advocacy and champions through targeted customer interactions, team meetings, and presentations with customers in targeted IDN’s
- Compliantly engaging KOLs and external stakeholders – including appropriate FDAMA 114 customers at targeted high priority and influential IDN’s, ACO’s and Medical Groups.
- Representing Janssen CVM product portfolio at conventions, clinical symposia, healthcare meetings and other related venues to gain further understanding of clinical data, customer insights and account level information. Appropriately engages customers at approved out of office venues as business needs arise.
Strategic Account Management includes:
- Developing CVM IDN account level specific plans that include team identified, agreed upon key objectives, strategies, and record specific activities against identified customers and goals in the appropriate CRM (i.e. iConnect) business planning system.
- Coordinates all J&J resources at the IDN level to insure favorable positioning of C&M portfolio through clear communications, direction and accountability (*Resources may include but not limited to: HECOR, SCG, CV/I, PCP, BWI, dePuy Mitek, Cordis, etc.).
- Effectively leads, provides oversight and direction to internal Janssen partners and sales teams at assigned accounts to best position CVM portfolio, across spectrum of aligned institutions - coordinating all initiatives at a high level of success.
- Correlates account level strategies and tactics to achieve measureable sales and performance objectives through extended team accountability.
Technical and Clinical Expertise
- Utilizing keen insights gained from available market analytics (i.e. Vital Signs) to optimally position clinical resources to advance utilization of C&M portfolio and achieve team account plan goals.
- Demonstrating willingness to share regional healthcare marketplace, therapeutic knowledge and competitive trends with extended team including peers, DMs, RBDs and NADs. Provides direct customer feedback and account insights to internal teams (I.e. Marketing, Operations, etc.) to assist in developing appropriate promotional and unbranded resources.
- Demonstrating awareness of challenges facing customer decision-making - specifically understanding financial implications regarding product portfolio utilization. Clearly understands and delivers meaningful value through healthcare marketplace understanding and business analysis, executes clearly identified tactics, anticipates barriers to success and provides compliant solutions to identified customer needs.
- Effectively positions clinical benefits and value of our CVM portfolio to customers, IDN formulary and key economic decision makers – including FDAMA 114 customers as needed.
- Effectively demonstrates leadership without authority by providing account team direction and oversight at high priority customer initiatives.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- At least six (6) years of professional Pharmaceutical or industry related sales experience is required
- An in-depth knowledge of the U.S. healthcare industry including an understanding of key stakeholders and delivery of care models is required
- Proven success in delivering sales results is required
- Ability for up to 40% travel including overnights is required
- A valid driver’s license within the 50 United States is required
- Residence in, or willingness to relocate to the geography is required
- At lease two (2) years of management or supervisory experience with demonstrated success in leading and/or developing a productive sales team is a strongly preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of Specialty sales and/or Institutional sales is preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years of large account management experience is preferred
United States-California-Los Angeles
North America-United States-California-Irvine
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)