Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Specialist, Professional Education (Cataract Equipment)
Santa Ana, California
Requisition ID: 3933180612
Johnson & Johnson Vision Surgical, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Specialist, Professional Education located in Santa Ana, Ca.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Surgical (“JJVS”) is focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of medical devices for cataract and refractive surgery. As a global cataract leader, JJVS provides intraocular lenses (both monofocal reimbursed and premium IOLs) that are specially designed to provide optimized visual outcomes, phacoemulsification and femtosecond laser equipment to safely and efficiently remove cataracts and a full offering of surgical adjuncts, including sterile viscosurgical devices/solutions.
JJVS is the global market leader in the presbyopia correcting IOL marketplace and holds strong #2 positions in all other cataract surgery markets in which it competes. JJVS is also the global market leader in laser refractive surgery and provides excimer and femtosecond lasers and advanced diagnostic devices for corneal refractive surgery. JJVS provides its products in more than 150 countries (more than 60 with a direct sales presence) worldwide.
The Senior Specialist, Professional Education (Cataract Equipment) is responsible for the strategic planning and execution of professional education programs within the Americas cataract organization. They must maximize Professional Education resources for the efficient and effective delivery of Professional Education programs throughout major conferences and regional meetings throughout the Americas as needed.
Education vehicles include but are not limited to articles, trade supplements, podium presentations, case studies, mentorship programs, advisor meeting reports, resident education and web-based education.
The Senior Specialist will:
· Develop didactic programs as well as other formats of peer-to-peer education, including live surgery.
· Collaborate and align priorities with sales, marketing and MD professional education leaders to develop annual education plans to support the business.
· Develop proficiency metrics, and manage all supportive activities for education programs including site selection, content development, budget management, and communication of education tactics to sales and marketing.
· Have proven experience developing a thought leader group to support professional education programs.
· Account for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
· Develop clinical content for region to educate doctors on relevant technologies
· Develop educational presentations and case studies
· Manage data collection and dissemination from customer/end user back to marketing team
· Manage vendor and publication agency relationships
· Interact with physicians and internal marketing, clinical and R&D teams
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required.
· 7 years’ experience in marketing and education content development and execution is required.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in health care marketing (i.e. hospital, medical device, or clinical) is required.
· Demonstrated experience of healthcare compliance requirements regarding speaker engagement is required.
· Familiarity with operating room procedures or other clinical environments is preferred.
· Demonstrated multitasking and project management skills is required.
· Demonstrated written and communication skills is required.
· Demonstrated computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word is required, with advanced PowerPoint experience is preferred.
· Ability to collaborate across multiple departments and communicate effectively with higher level colleagues and executive leadership is required.
· Travel up to 30% (primarily domestic) is required.
· Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish is preferred.
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)