Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
MES Application Consultant 1 of 2
Requisition ID: 3933180221
Johnson & Johnson Inc. is a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. Johnson & Johnson Inc. markets innovative consumer products focusing on skin and hair care, baby care, wound care, oral health and women's health as well as a broad range of well-known and trusted over-the-counter products through our McNeil Consumer Healthcare division
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON’S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
Direct the activities for design, develop, document, test and implement Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) solutions. Provide organization oversight for systems involving the development of MES solutions and work closely with business management, users to define the needs, design solutions. Work with process owners, team members, and system users to establish and enhance business processes with MES solutions through analysis and documentation. Also, be hands on with MES configuration and development, as required & directed by MES changes.
- Attends GMP trainings on the schedule designated for the role and as appropriate for the role.
- Adheres to strict compliance with procedures applicable to the role.
- Exercises the highest level of integrity in the tasks performed.
- In a timely and prompt manner, identifies, reports and seeks correction for deviations noted in the workplace.
- Embraces a behavior of employee involvement and commitment to doing the job right the first time.
- Work with master data creation and configuration for the MES System.
- This position will be supporting MES initiatives for OTC US plants.
- Have a broad working knowledge of the pharmaceutical drug product operating functions of quality and compliance, material supply, material handling and control, product manufacturing and product packaging
• Bachelor’s or Master in Science, Technology, or Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university.
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience working in a GMP product manufacturing plant environment required
• 2+ years of experience with hands-on expertise and knowledge in the design, creation, modification and configuration of electronic Master Batch Records using MES system required
• A deep understanding of pharmaceutical manufacturing & packaging environments liquid and solid technology. Experience in Pharma environment specifically with solid or liquid technologies is required
• IT delivery & commissioning basic knowledge required.
• Basic understanding of MES infrastructure, equipment and identification of potential problems and opportunities at a plant is a required
• Basic understanding of Network topologies (servers, windows Citrix servers) is preferred
• Basic understanding of manufacturing process & automation basic knowledge (PLC’s, SCADA etc.) preferred
• Basic SAP System Knowledge MM, WM required
• Knowledgeable in statistics, GMP and pharmaceutical industry applicable regulations is preferred.
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to establish positive interpersonal relationships and interact with people effectively, work under a lot of time pressure and make decisions accordingly.
• Able to travel within and outside of location/country. Able to work extra hours and to respond to emergency calls that require returning to the company after regular working hours of the business as needed.
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)