Johnson & Johnson Careers
Distribution Operations Lead - Stock Replenishment
Materials Management & Distribution
Requisition ID: 3931190506
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Distribution Operations Lead - Stock Replenishment.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Johnson & Johnson Deliver Group is part of Johnson & Johnson’s global Supply Chain organization supporting operations across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Deliver strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer-facing-functions such as customer service, distribution and transportation. In addition, Deliver oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. It supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Devices (including Vision), Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. Located in every region of the world where Johnson & Johnson operates, Deliver is a critical component of our supply chain, working collaboratively to ensure that quality, safety and the experience of our customers is our top priority.
As the Distribution Ops. Lead for the Stock Replenishment department, you are responsible for coordinating the day-to-day operations of the department's associates to effectively serve our customers. Coordinating across functions, you will ensure ready-to-sell finished goods availability for inventory, and lead investigations to improve processes.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the applicable areas of the department.
• You will coordinate the filling of internal customer orders for Sales Representative and Hospitals.
• You will interface on a regular basis with materials, data processing, Customer Service Representatives, and other Distribution personnel.
• Coordinate and lead day-to-day activities in the department as necessary, in alignment with immediate or direct supervision.
• You will collaborate with Supervisor and/or Sr. DC Leader on all department performance and operator issues, coordinating priorities with other shift Operations Leads.
• Support the Monument Distribution “On-call” Program.
• You will lead and participate in compliance investigations related to the department such as Nonconformances, CAPA's, and Internal Audit Investigations and assist in internal and external audits.
• Ensure equipment is in proper calibration and working condition.
• You will research and resolve problem orders, release orders, hold queue for processing, and drop orders to be picked.
• Support distribution on new product launch and LEAN process improvement teams.
• Build a Credo-based environment that ensures correct policies and guidelines are followed to maintain compliance with all regulatory and corporate policies (Health, Safety, and Environmental Standards, etc.) while maintaining a safe environment anticipating and solving emerging situations.
• High School Diploma or equivalent degree required; Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
• Minimum four (4) years of relevant work experience required
• Requires demonstrated PC and data entry skills, Microsoft Office proficiency, and the ability to learn new systems
• Knowledge of Warehouse Management software required; JD Edwards or SAP software experience is helpful
• Requires ability and willingness to obtain Powered Industrial Vehicle (PIV) license
• Requires physical ability to perform light (up to 20 pounds) to moderate (20-50 pounds) lifting on an infrequent basis
• Requires ability to work operational hours, Monday - Friday from 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM, with over time and weekends as required by the business
• Requires up to 10% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Colorado-Monument-1101 Synthes Avenue
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)
Materials Management & Distribution