Johnson & Johnson Careers
Compensation & Execution Lead Analyst
Requisition ID: 3921181008
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Compensation & Execution Lead Analyst to be located in Warsaw, IN.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
As the Compensation & Execution Lead Analyst, you will provide a wide range of business support including analysis and project management for business unit(s) required to enable business decision support and incentive compensation program administration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports manager in development and refinement of information required to provide meaningful insights and assessment of sales incentive program effectiveness
- Leads key cycle planning processes and payout activities across wide range of partners and stakeholders, to include:
- Sales compensation plan design and modeling
- Plan documentation
- Payment processing
- Quota management
- Works with minimal direction to scope and manage projects to support BU needs
- Leads development and delivery of compensation-related communications for assigned business units. May independently lead plan design and support for selected business units
- Lead and/or participate in departmental/divisional projects, participate on company task forces as assigned, and independently drive projects/initiatives where applicable
- Use continuous improvement and lean tools and methodology to evaluate, challenge and optimize business processes
- Leads research and preparation of governance information for assigned business units
- Leads assessment of program effectiveness through advanced modeling and analysis techniques
- Partners closely with compensation system and administration analyst teams to ensure accurate system programming and delivery of compensation for assigned business units
- Leads benchmarking of program competitiveness
- May have cross-function (JJMD C&E) project ownership beyond assigned BU
- And other tasks and duties, as assigned
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; Advanced coursework, experience and/or training in advanced statistical/financial modeling preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of incentive program or relevant work requiring financial modeling, reporting and statistical acumen is required.
- Experience in an accounting, information systems, payroll and or finance/compensation-related role is preferred.
- Advanced EXCEL, PowerPoint and data management skills are required.
- Experience using analytical tools (e.g. Cognos, Qlik, Tableau, and/or SAS) preferred.
- Experience using compensation systems (e.g. Synygy, Optymyze, etc.) preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Word including track changes and doc compare is required.
- Leadership, collaboration, communication and analytical skills are required.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with conflicting deadlines is required.
- 10% domestic travel is required.
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)