Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director Commercial Education, Orthopaedics
West Chester, Pennsylvania; Raynham, Massachusetts
Requisition ID: 3917180221
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently recruiting for a Director, Commercial Education, Orthopaedics with locations in either West Chester, PA or Raynham, MA and may require up to 40% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products.
The Director, Commercial Education has a critical leadership role within Education Solutions and DePuy Synthes. You will be responsible for developing the regional resource strategies and the execution of the training necessary to enable the effectiveness of the sales organization. You will also ensure that training is aligned to the global strategy as well as regional marketing, sales and business leaders. You will adhere to all applicable legal and regulatory requirements as well as Company Health Care Compliance policies. You will also oversee the execution of clinical and non-clinical sales training for the US field sales organization and the development of Commercial Education associates for roles of increased responsibility in the commercial organization while fostering a winning team spirit and a culture of collaboration.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Lead the implementation of Sales Learning capability build to include, recruitment, on-boarding, training & development and career mapping for all team members.
- Be a key member of the North America Medical Device leadership team responsible for collaborating to find improved effectiveness and efficiencies in the development and execution of learning.
- Develop & execute a robust change management plan for organization.
- Develop vision, mission, goals and Sales Learning strategy assuring alignment with enterprise strategy and global learning strategy team.
- Lead the Sales Learning organization to build upon a learner centric transformation.
- Partner with the Global Strategy and Design team to build and execute Learning Continuums.
- Lead the flawless execution of Launch Excellence process as related to training in US.
- Lead the creation and execution of learning sessions at National or Regional Training Meetings.
- Direct the U.S. Commercial Education team in order to exceed annual business goals / sales learning education plan objectives to include: field-based courses, courses at and programs in J&J Institutes.
- Develop & manage a Sales Learning Calendar for training programs & re-certifications.
- Own the development of Managers, Commercial Education to prepare for roles of greater responsibility.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- A Master’s (MBA) or advanced Degree is preferred
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in progressive Healthcare roles such as: Sales, Sales Training, Professional Education, Brand Marketing , Sales Management or similar roles with history of success is also required.
- Demonstrated leadership skills is also required.
- A minimum of 5 years of Organizational and Talent Management in Sales or Sales Learning is required
- Knowledge of adult learning theory/instructional design and experience in innovative training modalities is preferred
- Knowledge on platform and procedures in at least ONE of the following areas: Trauma/CMF, Joint Reconstruction, Spine or Sports Medicine is also required
- Proven ability to understand business strategy and translate it into solutions that support the company’s business goals is required
- Project management experience preferably in the execution of complex programs is preferred
- Proven ability to create and execute development programs that assist and result in the promotion of employees is required
- Ability to lead cross functional teams and across a matrix organization is also required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)