Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
IT Lead, Product Supply PLO - OneMD
Requisition ID: 3913180118
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for IT Lead, Product Supply PLO-OneMD to be located in any Ethicon or Depuy-Synthes facility in North America.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
We are thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
IT Lead is accountable for priority deployment or enhancements to a product, platform or application within Manufacturing and Lab Systems. This includes management of key stakeholders; results delivery through an indirect cross-functional team of 2-5 internal and contract staff; management of vendors; and management of costs typically of $0.2 - 2MM annually.
- Lead IT delivery for assigned platform, working closely with local business and Make IT partners, together with leaders of Medical Device Manufacturing and Labs, including:
- Adherence to the roadmap in alignment with global and local business partners.
- Meeting deadlines for the platform, consistently and in partnership with the business.
- Efficient use of resources to maximize delivery
- PMO adherence, ensuring use of SC IT Delivery Framework, ensuring accurate and complete communication and reporting.
- Assistance and collaboration on the introduction of new technology and features in line with IT strategy
- Working with business partners, Applications Services, IT Architecture, Make Site IT and other colleagues; assist in the maintenance and communication of the platform roadmaps within Medical Device Manufacturing and Labs.
- Provide IT input to develop standard process and system design within Medical Device
- Engage and lead an indirect team to ensure platform delivery to agreed timeline and costs.
- In conjunction with colleagues, contribute to the on-going development of new and existing methods and models for delivery within the PLO Groups.
- Communication and collaboration through engagement across technology forums e.g. Make IT Council; Labs governance; leadership meetings and interest groups.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject (eg. Computing, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics) or equivalent experience is required
- 8+ years IT experience in the Laboratory Space or relevant business experience is required
- Computer Systems Validation training is preferred
- Project Management training is required
- Project/system delivery in GxP environment is required
- Leading globally dispersed teams is preferred
- Engaging and managing in an organizational matrix model is preferred
- Developing and communicating project updates for business and IT leaders is required
- Technical project delivery, business relationship management and managing of indirect, global teams
- Understanding Manufacturing/Labs business processes and local business priorities
- Previous experience with a Lab Information Management System (LIMS) such as Labware is preferred
- Knowledge and/or experience with Chromatography Data Software (CDS) such as Waters Empower 3 is preferred
- Effective communication with business partners, teams and peers
- Collaboration: building networks across functions; ensuring alignment of projects with business and I/T roadmaps
- Promoting project achievements and activities while resolving project delivery risks and issues
- Good technology understanding in application and infrastructure
- Previous experience with the management of project financials is preferred
- Travel requirement up to 50%
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Ethicon Inc. (6045)
IT Project Management