Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
SENIOR ANALYST BUSINESS APPLICATION SUPPORT (1 of 2)
Piscataway, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 3910180221
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. is currently recruiting for Senior Analyst, Business Application Support, within the U.S. Region Contracting Competency Center (CCC) located in Piscataway, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
• Provide business process & application support by addressing System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) documentation changes, coordinating or performing bug fix testing, any other business related error handling, and change controls with key contracting tools such as the CORE (Flex) and ICS (Model N) applications.
• Monitor application and issue resolution, partner with IT on proactive analysis and trending of issues, and handle communication across the U.S. Region.
• Responsible for supplemental data requests and clause and template management within key contracting applications.
• Independently work with US Region associates, be accountable for decisions and messaging to the US Region, and assist region in development of solutions to resolve issues and improve existing processes.
• Serve as point of contact for key contract applications including CORE & ICS, and legacy systems; receive, capture, and triage problems identified with business stakeholders, collaborate with IT team to conduct a root cause analysis and communicate outcomes and next steps to stakeholders, manage notifications with US region on identified issue, challenges, and direction.
• Coordinate the successful signature of any SDLC requirements following the remediation of known issues including managing the change control process, coordinate or perform bug fix testing because of identified issues.
• Analyze and trend logged issues, recommend improvements to the US region management to reduce future anticipated issues, serve as a user-level advocate to ensure system performance expectations are met or maintained, create and manage metrics to summarize performance of system and environment.
• Identify and recommend actions for improvement, develop and deliver presentations to the US region during future state operational channel governance meetings on trending, performance, and recommend and contribute to the management of the project pipeline or other system support issues.
• This position operates in a fast moving and very changeable environment. There is a diversity across assigned tasks and responsibilities. The candidate will interact with Managers and Directors in the Pricing, Payer Channel Strategy and Operations team, as well as with Managers and Directors in other US Market Access functions.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required, with a preference for focused degree in Business, Finance, Sales & Marketing, or Supply Chain.
• Minimum of five (5) years of Contracting experience is required.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of the end-to-end contract continuum from pricing/contract strategies through contract administration is required. This knowledge includes demonstrating an understanding of US payer channels, including Commercial and Government payers.
• Understanding of US pharmaceutical Government Pricing calculations is preferred.
• Contracting systems (e.g. Model N, Revitas, iMany or equivalent Revenue Management/Contract Management software,) or IT implementation experience is preferred.
• Current or previous experience collaborating with and supporting multiple business units or sectors is preferred.
• Current or previous experience with at least one or more of the following reporting tools: Cognos, SQL, Tableau or equivalent reporting, dashboarding, or visualization tools is preferred.
• Current or previous experience with relationship databases and the ability to query and analyze data from databases (e.g., Oracle, MS Access, TOAD, SQL) is preferred.
• Current or previous experience in leading departmental and/or cross company / cross functional projects is preferred.
• This position will be located in Piscataway, NJ and may require up to 10% domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)