Johnson & Johnson Careers
Cardiovascular & Metabolism (CVM) Sales Representative Brooklyn West, NY- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
New York, New York
Requisition ID: 3887190110
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Primary Care Pharmaceutical Sales Representative for the Brooklyn West (includes Bay Ridge, Sunset Park, Dyker Heights) territory.
At Janssen, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As the Primary Care Pharmaceutical Sales Representative, your responsibilities you will include:
- Compliantly achieving sales quota, market share, market share growth, and other business objectives specific by applying a range of consultative selling skills and in‐depth clinical and product knowledge to drive business results
- Building support for the Janssen portfolio of products.
- Developing and implementing an efficient territory business plan, and executing a compliant, tailored strategy by applying business analytics, marketplace, disease state, competitor and clinical expertise
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of therapeutic conditions and treatment protocols, healthcare and patient practices and emerging trends while
- Delivering information and access to J&J's significant resources
- Identifying and collaborating with internal and external partners who may impact healthcare decision-making at the local level, including healthcare providers, physician networks, local hospitals, pharmacies, and large local employer groups
- Collaborating internally and externally to improve results; including across Janssen teams and business partners to improve efforts and enhance business outcomes.
- Implementing Brand Marketing strategies and tactics and execute Managed Care pull‐through and push‐through strategies
- Organizing and completing all administrative responsibilities with high levels of efficiency, including Healthcare Compliance, expense reports, call reporting, and other assignments by established deadlines.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- A valid driver's license, with the ability to travel as needed (including overnights and/or weekends) is required
- At least two (2) years of experience in direct selling, with documented sales results in business-to-business or to licensed medical professionals of pharmaceutical, biologic/biotech, or medical products or recent military experience as a Junior Military Officer
- Ability to lift up to fifty (50) lbs. Periodically, sit at a desk for up to two (2) hours, climb stairs, walk quickly from place to place between business interactions, and travel by car or airplane independently is required.
- Residence within, or willingness to relocate to the geography is required
- Prior experience in cardiovascular, diabetes and/or pain management therapeutic area(s) is preferred
- Company awards or participation in J&J Management Development Program (MDP) are preferred
United States-New York-New York-601 W 26th Street Suite 310
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)