Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst
Requisition ID: 3877180611
Janssen Pharmaceutical, Companies of Johnson & Johnson is currently hiring a Senior Financial Analyst located in Toronto, ON.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, and diabetes. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
As the SFA you will be responsible for providing sound financial leadership and technical expertise to senior leaders and cross functional business partners. This role encompasses a balance of business partnering, strategic thinking, financial acumen and technical abilities.
Your key responsibilities
- Develop strong business partnerships with cross-functional areas including Sales, Marketing, Trade Relations, Supply Chain, Pricing, Access, Medical Affairs, and other Finance departments
- Present financial updates to Senior Management both inside and outside the Finance function
- Business partner support and education to manage budgets and optimize ROI
- Lead regular management meetings with stakeholders to proactively identify areas of potential upside/downside and to understand variances (actual vs budget); help educate Business Partners on how to interpret results
- Enable profitable growth for the organization by understanding the drivers of financial variances and play a lead role in the development of the Business Plan, Budget Updates and Quarterly Calls
- Co-ordinate the month end closing process, including account reconciliations, journal entries and variance analyses
- Work with business partners to achieve annual targets
- Ensure financial integrity and policy compliance through business partner training and embracing internal controls
- Lead ad hoc projects, as required
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience, preferably in the Pharmaceutical industry, Medical Products or Consumer Packaged Goods.
- Qualified Designation or actively pursuing (CA, CMA, CGA).
- Advanced Excel skills is required; SAP experience is an asset.
- Customer focused; able to build strong partnerships with internal customers.
- Able to present complex information clearly and concisely to clients of all levels (written/verbal).
- Able to perform complex business and technical analyses.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Strong Planning, Time Management, Financial Compliance and Organizational Skills.
- Resourceful and independent, thrives in a changing, challenging environment.
- Proven skills in effectively influencing and managing change.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)