Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a(n) Digital Product Manager, located in New Brunswick, NJ.
In partnership with the Director, People Experience Digital Product, the Digital Product Manager will be responsible for the product definition of new and existing products within our enterprise-wide employee platform, in alignment with overarching product goals to drive employee productivity and inspiration at work. The person in this role will lead the cross functional agile team to define, validate and deliver solutions that meet employee needs, as well as pave the way towards what is possible for our J&J employee experience. It will be critical in this role to be user-centric and data driven in their approach, with experience working within agile delivery models in a product ownership role. The Digital Product Manager is well rounded and is very comfortable having technical discussions with our partners in IT, iterating on designs with our UX team, and providing critical thinking to strengthen the value delivered to our employees.
- Define and validate the value of product backlog ideas in partnership with user experience, editorial and digital analyst team members, using various user inputs in the decision making process.
- Define a release plan which ladders up into broad quarterly goals.
- Share insights and recommendations with Director, PX Digital Product to influence the broader employee experience strategy.
- Fulfill the product role within the scrum team by owning the product backlog and writing user stories, with autonomy to prioritize issues based on perceived user value, metrics and release planning.
- Responsible for this across run state and build efforts – prioritizing break and/or bug fixes along with enhancements and roadmap features.
- Lead backlog grooming, sprint planning and product demo sessions, inviting appropriate business partners as needed.
- Set, communicate and keep team focused on sprint goals.
- Responsible for detailed roadmap and release planning, with support and collaboration of cross functional agile team.
- Partner with the Program Management team to implement and evolve agile process and resourcing models
- Manage business partner expectations as to anticipated releases.
- Partner with members of IT, Communications, Design, and other internal working teams in the Business to communicate value delivered and results realized.
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years experience product management, product strategy, user experience or visual/UI design for customer-facing digital properties.
- Ability to create clear, detailed, concise user stories, acceptance criteria and artifacts to convey concepts and ideas the cross functional agile team.
- Experience creating release plans and roadmaps to convey delivery plan.
- Strong collaboration skills, with experience in bringing together cross functional teams and leading execution in an agile delivery model.
- Proficient with tools such as MS Office suite and JIRA.
- Ability to influence business partners with diverse points of view and build consensus.
- Very organized with strong attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated with ability to direct, lead, and motivate self and others
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to interact across all organizational levels
- UX design skills including wireframing and information architecture analysis
- Front end development skills including HTML and CSS
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)