Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 3871181005
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. is recruiting for Production Planner, located in West Chester, PA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 134,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
This position will have accountability for the planning and financial reporting for the Model Based Technology Center (MBTech). Serves as the strategist for resource planning & financial management. Provides expertise to plan and estimate projects and presents recommendations to business and IT leaders. Understands industry trends and strategies to ensure insights, direction, vendors, and methods implemented are class leading and innovative. Collaborates with the Technology Center site leader Service Owners. Drives consistency in methodology and delivering business value.
Utilizes knowledge of Technology Services (TS) business process, project management and financial planning. Identifies enablers that support continuous improvement. Develops project estimates and forecasts associated with assigned functional area(s). Recommends cost saving solutions and implementation plans. Provides status reports and documentation to information technology and business partners. Supports the department by ensuring project orders are placed, including vendor contracts as required. Processes suggestions and ideas for process improvement. Leads department monthly reporting.
The duties and responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support leadership tracking spend/demand by capability area
- Maintain application inventory for designated capability areas
- Maintain roadmaps of pipeline and executing projects
- Work with Service Owners and Technology Centers on planning new demand
- Create estimating templates
- Lead regular planning meetings
- Support tracking of performance reports per vendor
- Manage invoice approvals and tracking
- Resource capacity planning, allocations & commitments
- Work with Tech Center site lead on strategic improvement and growth initiatives
- Ensure quality of resources by managing feedback
- Align skill requirements with current and future resource demand
- Track ROI for contractor conversions to internal
- Lead standardization of interviewing, selection and on-boarding processes
- Lead Metrics, KPIs and Financial reporting
- Generate monthly metric reports. Monitor for trends and recommendations
- Support tracking of SOW financial plan vs actual spend
- Gather and implements improved ideas
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with project management planning and execution is required.
- Experience in Product Development, Manufacturing, Operations and/or Quality is preferred.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) is required.
- A Scrum Master Certification is preference.
- Project, Program & Portfolio Management skills including Project planning (MS Project), Work estimating techniques and Status reporting are required.
- Expert communication skills at the executive level is required.
- Ability to work independently without daily supervision is required.
- This position is located in West Chester, PA and requires up to 5% domestic and/or international travel.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)