Johnson & Johnson's North America Business Support COE is recruiting for a Regional Global Function IT Opex Senior Financial Analyst located in Titusville, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting
- Managing budget spending
- Supporting strategic projects and initiatives for Canada cross-sector IT business partner teams
- Supporting major forecast updates and other Ad-hoc analysis.
- Financial analysis, development of value proposition and presentation of proposed IT project investment requests
- Close responsibilities - preparation and booking of necessary journal entries including accruals, monthly BVA's, and provide assistance with requests from various finance business partners (Financial Reporting, Audit, Mfg Plants).
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required preferably a major in Accounting or Finance.
- An MBA is preferred. A CPA, CMA, or other financial certifications are preferred.
- A minimum of three years finance or related business experience is required.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or consumer products industries as well as public accounting is preferred.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical (MS Excel), conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is required.
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to effectively take on leadership roles in various functions is required.
- This role will be located in Titusville, NJ and may require up to 10% travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)