Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Insights Manager
Requisition ID: 3867180612
Janssen Inc., a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Customer Insight Manager located in Toronto, ON.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women’s health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
As a CIM, you will work closely with a portfolio of Marketing teams as a strategic partner performing data analytics, market research, and interpreting these results all in the interests of generating significant insights to advance the business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Translate data analysis and market research into significant insights and actionable recommendations that inform and influence business decisions.
- Apply basic internal-consulting skills, including consultative listening, problem definition, hypothesis generation, data analysis and oral/written presentation for impact.
- Cultivate internal partnerships to integrate into brand teams, understand marketing priorities and challenges, and influence partners as you lead CA initiatives.
- Ability to prioritize deliverables, negotiate trade-offs, assess and scrutinize initiatives to handle workload, work efficiently, and ensure deadlines are met.
- Motivated self-starter that acts with speed, agility, and accountability.
- Perform analysis of a variety of data sources to support the development of new business insights for brand, sales, and business leaders.
- Design and execute a market research plan that will address key business questions and provide valuable insights.
- Stay abreast of emerging healthcare & pharmaceutical industry trends and assess their potential impact on our franchise business strategies.
- Take personal accountability for making Credo-based decisions and developing a Credo-based culture.
- A minimum of a University degree is required, preferably in Business, analytics or other quantitative discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive professional experience (i.e.sales, marketing, agency exp., market analysis) is required.
- Ability to foster productive internal relationships.
- Ability to inspire followership and mobilize people and teams without direct authority.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex analysis into concise takeaways and the ability to tell compelling stories about analysis.
- Consultative skills with the ability to scrutinize and assess projects with the ability to cull excessive elements and focus on the core sentiment.
- Proven advanced-level competencies in analysis (Microsoft Excel).
- Demonstrated ability to distill complex ideas into meaningful insights and actionable recommendations.
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work through ambiguity and complexity to meet multiple demands within tight timelines.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word is required.
- Highly developed Project Management and Computer Skills.
- Business acumen with understanding of strategic planning and tactical execution.
- Prior marketing experience (Marketing Associate, Product Manager) an asset.
- Pharmaceutical industry or familiarity with syndicated data an asset.
- Market Research experience an asset.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)