Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
National Sales Director (Primary Care, CVM)- Titusville, New Jersey- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Requisition ID: 3867180221
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a National Sales Director (Eastern Region) – Primary Care who will sit in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, and Mental Health. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
This position is responsible for leading approximately 5 Region Business Directors, 40 District Managers, and 350 Sales Representatives focused on healthcare providers and other relevant stakeholders within the market. These sales professionals also work collaboratively with other Cardiovascular and Metabolism America Pharmaceutical Sales Forces to support the use of Janssen Pharmaceutical Inc. and Johnson & Johnson products in treating relevant disease states.
The National Sales Director (NSD) is a pivotal position for us. Highly effective leadership is vital to our success in achieving our vision and executing our mission. We are focused on launch excellence and superior results across our portfolio of products. The role of the NSD is crucial to helping our sales force develop such capabilities as customer expertise, business insight, and collaboration -- all of which help position us as a trusted and valued partner to our customers, ensuring that we outperform the competition. The NSD must embody the trust and respect that serves as the foundation for our culture of engagement.
The National Sales Director (NSD) will be responsible for Strategic Planning and Delivery of Business Results. He/she will establish and executes a comprehensive business plan for the Business Unit which aligns Franchise and Brand Strategy with current market conditions, to drive business results. This individual will identify and coordinates resources, monitors operating expenses, and maintains key relationships essential to achieving growth and profitability targets, regardless of market conditions. The NSD will proactively lead the team in achieving and exceeding goals. This person will partner with Talent Acquisition and Talent Management. He/she will elevate the sales team to a high performance, outcomes-focused, organization where diversity and inclusion are valued, and where the team's skills, knowledge, and abilities continually evolve to meet future needs. The role will consistently strive to achieve performance excellence. The NSD will develop and applies next generation analytics, knowledge of the marketplace, clinical, and customer expertise.
- Undergraduate degree (B.A. /B.S.) is required; Masters in related field or M.B.A is preferred.
- Candidates should have a proven track record of success with a minimum of 10 years cross functional experience in key Commercial & Sales Leadership roles (ex. Sales, marketing, strategic marketing, payer/access experience, analytics, international experience, NBD).
- Must have extensive, diverse cross functional experience, including a minimum 4 years brand marketing and/or strategic marketing.
- Very strong direct people management / leadership experience, including prior experience leading management level teams is required.
- Prior experience in sales as either a professional sales representative, DM or RBD is preferred.
- Demonstrated capabilities and traits for career path versatility to progress to other key roles are preferred.
- Experience within Diabetes or Cardiovascular is a plus.
- Ability to lead, develop, coach and engage high performing, diverse teams is required.
- Very strong communication skills.
- Very strong demonstrated leadership skills consistent with the J&J Leadership Imperatives (Connect / Shape / Deliver / Lead).
- Demonstrated high level of commercial capabilities and clear cycles of success in prior commercial roles.
- Ability to maximize business opportunities and insights.
- Strong ability to innovate, collaborate and deliver results.
- Significant travel (approximately 30%-40%) including sales and medical meetings, training and field visits.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)