Johnson & Johnson Careers
NA Operations & Supply Chain Professional - Skillman, NJ or Los Angeles, CA - Full Time
Requisition ID: 3861190904
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develop and markets Baby Care, Sun Care, Compromised Skin Care, Facial Skin Care and Oral Care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands such as JOHNSON’S® Baby, BAND-AID® Brand, and LISTERINE® as well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO®, CLEAN & CLEAR® and, NEUTROGENA®.
The North American Consumer Supply Chain team is strategically integrated in the organization and is key in delivering business value and enabling the growth for our $5B North American consumer business segment. Full time MBA opportunities exist in the following areas:
- New Product Commercialization and Project Management
- Project Portfolio Management
- Network Planning & Strategy
- Value Chain Management
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Franchise Demand Planning
- Integrated Business Planning (IBP) & Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Supply & Inventory Planning
- Inventory Optimization & Analytics
We welcome the opportunity to share how our small-company environment, combined with our big-company impact, can open the door to diverse and challenging career opportunities.
- Must be a current graduate student completing his/her MBA or graduate degree by July 2020.
- Minimum of 4 years of business or military experience is strongly preferred. Experience within supply chain, operations, logistics or similar function preferred.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, influencing, and communication skills (both oral and written) – within all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities are essential.
- Strong project management, analytics, and problem-solving skills are strongly preferred.
- Requires the ability to think strategically and creatively, to thrive in ambiguity, and to deliver results.
- Relevant course work in Supply Chain Management, Operations, or Logistics is preferred.
- Must have permanent work authorization in the United States for all U.S. based openings.
Positions reside at the following locations: Skillman NJ and Los Angeles CA
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
North America-United States-California-Los Angeles
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)