Johnson & Johnson Careers
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT OFFICE LEAD
Requisition ID: 3858181030
Senior Manager, Business Management Office (BMO) Lead
Location: Raritan, NJ
The position will provide support to the Global Technology Infrastructure and Commercial Development (GTI&CD) Business Management Office (BMO) in areas of strategy, operations, governance and collaboration.
The BMO Lead will work alongside the BMO Senior Director and the GTI&CD Leadership team as well as directly support the GTI&CD VP (as required). The primary objective of the role is to shape and deliver compelling executive and operational messaging/presentations that -- 1) informs TS and JJT leadership (as well as business partners on occasion) of key strategies and status of programs being developed and/or deployed by GTI&CD; 2) provides the GTI&CD Leadership team presentation and discussion materials to support their functional strategies/intents and operational performance; and 3) apprises GTI&CD colleagues of key activities within the organization to foster a strong sense of awareness, alignment and inclusion.
The BMO Lead will work across all levels and geographies of GTI&CD and be a leader in developing an overall communications strategy and approach for the GTI&CD organization. This strategy and all resulting collaboration will be developed in alignment with standards and templates being developed or employed at the JJT and TS levels.
In addition to the primary collaboration delivery role, the BMO Lead will also assist the BMO Senior Director in areas of strategy, operations and governance. In supporting these areas of the BMO, materials such as operational roadmaps and dashboards, governance playbooks and adherence reports, etc. will be created by this role.
- Actively engage in supporting BMO-related strategy, operations, governance and collaboration objectives related to strategic and operational programs and projects lead by or involving GTI&CD leaders/teams.
- Act as an engaging storyteller who can distill complex technology and business concepts, craft a compelling narrative, and present details into simplified messages that build awareness, understanding and trust with stakeholders and colleagues.
- Partner with GTI&CD leaders and global teams to create well-articulated collaboration materials that clearly share GTI&CD strategies/programs being considered or deployed, functional strategies and intents, operational performance, etc.
- Ensure our GTI&CD communications and messaging fits well within the JJT and TS ‘culture’ and is consistent with and required standards, templates, etc.
- Assist with the creation of Board of Directors (BoD), Executive Committee (EC), Technology Leadership team (TLT), Enterprise Technology Operating Committee (ETOC), etc. communications materials (e.g. presentations, pre-reads, videos, etc.)
- In conjunction with the TS and Corporate Communications teams, facilitate and develop communication materials for the GTI&CD VP (and Leadership team members where appropriate) including executive speeches, communications, presentations and videos, etc. to support external activities (e.g. industry conferences, etc.)
- Assist in ensuring all internal GTI&CD internal meeting agendas (e.g. weekly sync meeting, demo Friday sessions, LT offsites, etc.) represent the key initiatives and the overall priorities of GTI&CD; record minutes and share with the GTI&CD LT and colleagues as appropriate
- Define and develop consistent standards and templates to support GTI&CD presentations – e.g. status update reports, staff meeting agendas, initiative roadmaps, scorecard information, etc.
- Lead the development of a GTI&CD communication strategy and best practices that are consistent with standards and guidance provided by the TS Communications and Change Management team
- Formalize process for tracking effectiveness of GTI&CD communication initiatives and mechanisms being used
- Establish an internal GTI&CD communication mechanism (e.g. portal, newsletter, etc.) to apprise GTI&CD colleagues of key activities within the function, resulting in a strong sense of awareness, inclusion and alignment.
- Provide insight, knowledge, guidance and recommendations on specific market-relevant technology infrastructure or commercial development topics that should be considered as part of the GTI&CD strategic intent.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)