Johnson & Johnson Careers
Supply Planning Business Lead
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania; Skillman, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 3858180806
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Incorporated, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Supply Planning Business Lead located in Fort Washington, PA with consideration for Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The primary responsibilities of the Lead Planner – Supply are to ensure continuity of supply to meet the customer service goals for the assigned portfolio, deliver upon and optimize inventory investments, act as a project initiator/facilitator for process improvements and best practice sharing within Supply Planning, and to lead cross-functional strategic initiatives as assigned by the US OTC Planning Leadership Team.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
• Supporting supply network planning by leading a wide range of endeavors including, but not limited to, inventory management, sales and operations planning, short and long-term capacity planning, and identifying/implementing process improvements.
• Identifying/leading strategic initiatives to improve portfolio reliability and ensure continued customer service improvement.
• Serving as the primary point of contact for any supply disruptions of the business unit.
• Leading a portfolio of products, including products with high levels of promotional volumes, a diverse set of manufacturing/packaging sites, supporting all customer channels, and/or a high degree of demand seasonality.
• Understanding multiple portfolios and the nuances of those corresponding supply chains to drive further process improvements.
• Supporting or leading special projects related to product launches, line extensions, and various supply chain initiatives.
• Interacting regularly with cross-functional partners including External Manufacturing Operations, Project Management, Customer Logistics Services, Sales Operations, Trade Customization, Regional Transportation Organization, & Supply Planning.
• Leading the cross-functional Supply Tactical Meetings and promoting process adherence in accordance with the S&OP process standards.
• Providing operational inputs to the Business Planning Process and participating in the development of Annual Business Plans.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, with an MBA or other advanced degree preferred. A focused degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, or related field is preferred.
• A minimum of 6 years’ experience in manufacturing, operations or related field is required.
• Strong SAP/ERP experience is required. Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training, and/or certification is preferred. SAP APO is preferred.
• APICS certification is preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel including VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables and PowerPoint applications is required.
• The qualified candidate will have strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication, and presentation skills.
• This candidate will be a self-starter with ability to work independently with minimal supervision and within a matrix environment besides possessing the ability to manage difficult issues and implement positive change is required.
• Negotiation skills and the ability to influence without authority are required.
• This position is located in either Fort Washington, PA or Skillman, NJ, and travel up to 10% domestically is required.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)