Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Alliance Management
Requisition ID: 3851180611
Janssen Research and Development, L.L.C., a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager, Alliance Management located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Manager, Alliance Management at Janssen Biotherapeutics will be responsible for tactical execution contracts with multiple external business partners to support JBIOs outsourced efforts. This role will be responsible for coordination between the internal scientific stakeholders and the external party to facilitate the outsourced work from project initiation to deliverable completion. This individual will partner with the scientific stakeholders to ensure effective sample management necessary for outsourced work. This individual will also be responsible for tracking financial payments. As a Manager, Alliance Management responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate meetings internal and external teams initiate and monitor outsourced work
- Facilitate SOW by gathering scientific input from internal scientist and providing to external vendor to enable quote generation
- Facilitate sample management to ensure enable outsourced work from initiation to completion
- Establish and manage a collaborative workspace to enable effective communication exchange
- Request invoices from vendors upon completion of work and track payment to external vendors in a centralized database to enable budget management and reporting
- Proactively identify areas for improvement in relevant processes
- Responsibilities are not limited to the above and could include additional responsibilities
- A minimum if a Bachelors degree is required, degree in a scientific discipline is preferred
- At least 5 year’s experience in Pharma/Biotech industry is required
- Experience working in an external environment, managing external relationships is required
- Experience working with scientific stakeholders is preferred
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)