Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Territory Manager - Fraser Valley BC (Contract)
Requisition ID: 3846180221
Johnson and Johnson Lifescan Canada Ltd. is currently recruiting for a territory manager to join our team to cover pharmacy and medical accounts located in the Fraser Valley in the Lower Mainland of Vancouver, BC. This position is a one year contract role.
LifeScan is committed to improving the quality of life for people with diabetes. As a leader in blood glucose monitoring, LifeScan is working to bring you the next important advances in diabetes care. Our OneTouch® products are tailored to meet the many needs of people with diabetes and health care professionals.
LifeScan's inventive spirit has led to reliable, portable and easy-to-use products. LifeScan Canada works globally with 3,000 other LifeScan employees with worldwide headquarters located in Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania, and has been part of the Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies since 1986. LifeScan Canada's employees are guided by the Johnson & Johnson Credo, a statement of values that reinforces LifeScan's commitment to its customers, their families and the highest quality standards
In this role, you will be responsible for the management of a sales territory including all sales calls on customers, business planning and product distribution and will ensure that key customer groups within the retail pharmacy and medical channels recommend LifeScan products.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Achieving sales quota, including market volume, market share, and business within an assigned territory.
- Applying a range of consultative selling skills and in-depth clinical and product knowledge to drive business results and build support for the diabetes portfolio of products.
- Calling on healthcare professionals in the pharmacy & medical channels to educate them on the value of the diabetes portfolio (as assigned) and achieving commitment for recommendation of these products to their patients where appropriate.
- Conducting training and promotional events (i.e. CHE/CME, Clinic Days, Lunch & Learns etc.) to enhance the education of customers.
- Promoting the diabetes portfolio (as assigned) and services within an assigned territory.
- Applying technical and clinical knowledge to influence practitioners’ treatment choice.
- Ensuring customers are continually educated and advised on the approved use of Company products.
- Executing POA direction to meet and exceed company forecast.
- Identifying and cultivating relationships with key influencers within assigned customer and professional networks to enhance scope of influence.
- Implementing brand marketing and sales strategies at the local level and appropriately leverage company resources to enhance business results.
- Working with key partners to increase breadth and depth of messaging in establishing J&J as a leading provider of diabetes solutions.
- A minimum of a University Degree is required, preferably in Business, Health Science, Business Administration or Commerce.
- A minimum of 2 years’ direct sales or Business to Business experience is required, medical device sales or pharmaceutical sales experience is preferred.
- Candidates with strong understanding of the diabetes marketplace both in the retail and medical channels are preferred.
- Sales experience calling on pharmacies is preferred.
- Proficiency in email, database management (call reporting/tracking), Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office Software is required.
- As driving is an essential requirement of the role, a safe driving record as per Johnson & Johnson SAFE Fleet guidelines is required.
- This position requires travel of 5-10% within BC.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)