Johnson & Johnson Careers
Processing Operator - Night Shift - 12 Month Contract
Requisition ID: 3839180612
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Processing Operators contribute to the McNeil team by being involved in all aspects of processing bulk pharmaceutical products in a regulated manufacturing environment.
• Dispensing of raw materials, set-up and operation of a fluid-bed granulator, tablet presses, film coating equipment and other processing and test equipment
• Monitor and record all processing parameters and maintain all necessary processing and sanitation documentation
• Assist the packaging department to operate the solid and liquid dosage packaging equipment
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED equivalency
• 2+ years of experience within a manufacturing environment
• Strong computer skills
• Strong mechanical aptitude is required – use of tools and troubleshooting machinery to implement effective solutions
• Ability to lift 50lbs regularly
• Excellent attention to detail in documentation and execution of all Standard Operating Procedures
• Superior time management and problem solving skills
• The ability to function and collaborate effectively in a team environment
• Quality and continuous process improvement focused
BE VITAL in your career; Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)