Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
QA ANALYTICS & INSIGHTS INTERN SUMMER 2018
Requisition ID: 3835171102
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. With approximately $70.0 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 129,000 employees in 60 countries throughout the world.
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited university and completed at least one year of graduate work in statistics, biostatistics, or a closely related field.
- Work experience or statistical consulting experience is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in at least one statistical programming language is required; proficiency in SAS programming is preferred.
- Candidates must have proficiency in at least one of the following areas: generalized linear mixed modeling, time series modeling, predictive modeling, Bayesian analysis, and/or text analytics/natural language processing.
- Candidates must be highly motivated with strong technical and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must possess strong leadership skills to pursue each project independently with enthusiasm and passion.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)