Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Associate Scientist, Bioassay Methods Development
Requisition ID: 3832190110
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Senior Associate Scientist, located in Malvern, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Research & Development, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
- Responsibility for evaluation of new technologies, method development, qualification, validation and transfer activities and represent Bioassay on Analytical sub teams
- Assay development, writing protocols, reports, and performing and coordinating testing to support analytical development, manufacturing process development, process validations, and manufacturing investigations across functional groups
- Writing analytical sections of regulatory submissions is expected and the successful candidate will support regulatory filings including INDs and BLAs
- Providing technical support with development and QC laboratories is expected and the successful candidate will also support Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs and Process Development groups for all phases of product development as well as ongoing support of analytical methods for marketed products
- Accurate capture of data in a timely manner, including maintenance of detailed records in compliance with applicable cGMP, safety, and environmental requirements is expected and the successful candidate will ensure data integrity and protocol compliance and maintain laboratory notebooks and prepare written protocols and reports in a GMP compliant manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacology or other relevant scientific field, with at least 4 years of industry experience OR a Master's degree with at least 2 years of industry experience or with relevant academic experience is required
- Experience in performing bioassays and/or binding assays is required
- Experience in immunochemical techniques, such as flow cytometry and immunoassays and/or surface plasmon resonance is preferred
- Experience with method development in a variety of cell-based bioassays and/or binding assays is required.
- Preferred skills would include method robustness, DoE, method design and familiarity with assay validation parameters
- Experience with therapeutic proteins, including antibodies, cell and gene therapy and/or vaccines is preferred
United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern-200 Great Valley Parkway
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)