Johnson & Johnson Careers
Ethicon Sales Representative – Bariatric, Thoracic (BT) – Ft. Lauderdale, FL – Ethicon US LLC
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Requisition ID: 3827180611
Ethicon US LLC, a part of the Global Surgery Group within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sales Representative - Bariatric Thoracic (BT), Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
The Ethicon Surgical Care business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies—including sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars and synthetic mesh devices—that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. The Ethicon Surgical Care business combines products and services of two market-leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of open surgery. Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. was created 20 years ago in Cincinnati, Ohio, developing innovative devices that have driven the revolutionary shift from open to minimally invasive surgery that continues to lead the industry today. Learn more at www.ethicon.com, or follow us on Twitter @Ethicon
The role of the Sales Representative – Bariatric, Thoracic (BT) is to:
* Expand the sales of specific Ethicon US LLC products and to convert competitive products in a manner that complies with the company policies and sales direction.
* The Sales Specialist will own end-to-end selling of appropriate products for BT (Bariatric & Thoracic) procedures and focus on driving growth among target specialists and new accounts.
* The specialist is required to acquire in-depth BT product/procedure expertise, while covering larger territories.
* The Sales Specialist is responsible for understanding and demonstrating proper preparation and surgical use of specific target specialty products.
* Own end-to-end selling of appropriate products for BT procedures and focus on driving growth among target specialists and new accounts.
* Acquire in-depth BT product and procedure expertise, while covering larger territories.
* Understand and demonstrate proper preparation and surgical use of specific target specialty products. Understand the role that the physicians, nurses, support staff, and hospital administration play in the sales process.
* Build excellent customer relations with key physicians, hospital personnel, and authorized distributors, as well as conduct customer education seminars as appropriate.
* Analyze data and stay updated about market information and will be responsible for business planning (e.g. setting priorities and making sound business decisions based on understanding of sales opportunities within accounts).
* Forecast attainment in assigned accounts. Record sales, customer calls, account visits, and territory achievements.
* A valid Driver’s License in one of the 50 United States
* An undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in an applicable field
* A minimum of 1 year of relevant sales experience
* The ability to work in a lab or operating room environment
* 3 or more years’ experience in outside sales
* Operating room sales/ medical device experience
* Candidates with documented successful sales performance (high growth, results vs. plan), the ability to target accounts and achieve results through a daily action plan and the ability to collaborate with other J&J associates (peers, marketing, Strategic Account Managers), external companies (distributor reps) and KOLs
* Hospital-based pharmaceutical or medical device experience as well as experience in product sales to a highly educated/high profile customer base is strongly preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Florida-Ft. Lauderdale
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)