Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Financial Analyst-Global Services
Requisition ID: 3827180307
Johnson & Johnson World Headquarters is recruiting for Senior Financial Analyst Global Services located in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Global Services (GS) Finance Senior analyst will support the North America GS Finance Manager in managing all financials for local GS NA. Responsibilities include:
• Coordination of financial planning for all budgets supported
• Working with business partners to develop budgets
• Preparing management reviews and completing any follow ups
• Tracking actual performance
• Ad hoc financial analytics, such as: cost to serve metrics and competitive analysis
• Completing tax analysis for J&J Tampa site, working with State, City and County offices
In the future, this role may coordinate some of these activities with the finance COE.
The role will also lead the local site systems implementation to automate financial information and reporting. (Such as TM1, Tableau).
The role will demonstrate the Leadership Imperatives of Connect, Shape, and Deliver with regard to performance by utilizing metric driven insights to address unmet needs, challenging the status quo by setting aggressive performance targets and holding key stakeholders accountable to act with speed and agility.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting or Finance.
- A MBA, CPA, CMA, or other financial certifications is preferred.
- A minimum of three years of professional finance or related business experience is required.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical skills including strong capabilities in Excel, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous Financial, Planning & Analysis experience is preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel is required.
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint is required.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required.
- Strong organization, prioritization and communication skills required.
- The ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is also required.
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to partner at all levels of the organization is required.
- Experience or knowledge with TM1, SAP, Lynx is preferred.
- Up to 5% of domestic travel is required for the role.
- This position is based in Tampa, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)