Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Director, Alliance Management
Requisition ID: 3826180611
Janssen Research and Development, L.L.C., a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Director, Alliance Management located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Associate Director, Alliance Management with Janssen Biotherapeutics will be responsible for execution contracts with multiple external business partners to support JBIOs outsourced efforts. This role will be responsible for establishing and managing an effective working relationship between the internal scientific stakeholders and the external partners external activities. This individual will responsible for ensuring scientific and business contractual obligation are fulfilled including financial payments. This individual will also partner with key business partners such as Legal, Finance and contract management as appropriate to enable outsourced efforts.
- Enable external activities (CRO, strategic partnerships and/or collaborations) as the central point of contact for the external partner
- Conduct joint kick off meetings and establish joint expectations and enabling processes necessary for a productive working relationship
- Conduct internal strategic alignment meetings with key internal stakeholders to prepare for upcoming joint meeting
- Coordinate meetings internal and external teams initiate and monitor outsourced work
- Facilitate SOW by gathering scientific input from internal scientist and providing to external vendor to enable quote generation
- Facilitate sample management to ensure enable outsourced work from initiation to completion
- Establish and manage a collaborative workspace to enable effective communication exchange
- Request invoices from vendors upon completion of work and track payment to external vendors in a centralized database to enable budget management and reporting
- Responsibilities are not limited to the above and could include additional responsibilities
- A minimum of a BS in life sciences with at least 5 years experience in Pharma/Biotech is required
- Experience working in an external environment managing externals relationships such as CRO, strategic partnerships and/or collaborations is required
- Experience managing a budget is preferred
- Experience working with scientific stakeholders is preferred
- Ability to navigate complex situations and drive towards solutions
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills, communication skills, and have attention to detail
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)