Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Regional Business Manager (KAM) - West Region - Janssen Biotech, Inc.
Requisition ID: 3824190909
The Senior District Manager (SDM) at Janssen Oncology is part of the Janssen Pharmaceuticals Companies of Johnson & Johnson. The SDM will play a substantial role in business planning and execution of growth initiatives in key accounts across a team of Key Account Managers (KAMs) in the Western Region to include multiple states west of the Mississippi. This is a field-based position in the Western U.S. requiring significant travel to help achieve our goal of Conquering Cancer.
Your Job Responsibilities include leading a manger level customer-facing team that meets with influential decision makers in top cancer centers. You’ll work on how to best engage key customers and accounts, monitor/adapt to changing market/account trends, collaborate with hardworking internal/external partners and build/execute plans to deliver positive business results. An exciting part of your role will be building business cases to attain prioritized investments in your region business. You also play a very meaningful role in developing talent which includes recruiting, developing and retaining high-potential talent while following company policies and procedures.
Minimum requirements, Education:
A Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degree is ideal
- Consistent record of success in Oncology, and/or other specialty markets
- A minimum of 4 years of people leadership experience with high preference for account management and/or institutional sales management experience
- C-Suite and D-Suite Engagement Experience
- Worked in highly dynamic environment
- Able to take on complex business and people issues
- Knowledge of value-based care models and impact on customer business
- Understanding of part B and D reimbursement
- Ability to analyze highly complex, quantitative and qualitative data
- Ambitious, and possess a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks/projects
- Leading collaboration across diverse teams at reporting structures
- Demonstrates critical thinking
- Excellent social, communication, facilitation and presentation skills required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)