Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Health Care Compliance Manager
Health Care Compliance
Requisition ID: 3822180221
Johnson & Johnson, Health Care Compliance & Privacy (HCCP) is currently recruiting for a HCC Senior Manager to support Cardiovascular and Specialty Solutions (CSS) and J&J Consumer Medical Device, divisions of Johnson & Johnson. The role will report to the Health Care Compliance Officer (HCCO) for Biosense Webster Inc.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The HCC Senior Manager will lead critical processes and controls and provide support to responsible HCCOs to ensure that business activities comply with HCC laws, regulations and industry standards, and company policies related to: the selling, promotion and marketing of health care products and services; interactions with health care professionals and/or government officials.
As the HCC Senior Manager, you will:
• Coordinate the HCC&P guidance and partner with HCC Medical Device Group peers, the Law Department, Government Contract Compliance (GCC), and Privacy Compliance in support of the company’s commercial activities.
• Drive continuous improvement and efficiency across multiple businesses.
• Maintain effective compliance program elements, with particular focus on:
o Maintenance and harmonization of transactional controls related to HCP value exchanges.
o Oversight and coordination of activities supporting transparency requirements. The HCC Manager will serve as the primary contact for the External Reporting function.
o Leading harmonization and integration activities, including systems changes, integration of acquired entities and ongoing organizational restructuring.
o Managing a team of Compliance Analysts in the day to day management of the compliance program office function.
o Identifying potential HCC, GCC and Privacy risks associated with business activities and ensuring involvement of responsible HCCOs and appropriate individuals within HCC&P and the Law Department to provide business with appropriate guidance.
o Leading, or providing assistance to those who lead investigations into alleged non-compliance with the company’s HCC policies and procedures.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
• A minimum 8 years of business experience, along with a minimum of 3 years in medical device, pharmaceutical industry, or other regulated industry are required.
• Experience in health care compliance, government contracts compliance or a related area, such as, finance or commercial contracting is preferred.
• Experience developing and implementing one or more elements of a compliance program is preferred.
• Experience with project management in a matrixed business organization is required.
• A minimum 3 years of business experience managing direct reports is required.
• Knowledge of: (1) anti-kickback and false claims laws; (2) transactional and compliance reporting laws and regulations; and (3) Federal Food, Drug & Cosmetic Act promotional requirements is preferred.
• Knowledge of commercial sales and marketing practices for healthcare products and services and the compliance risks is preferred.
• Ability to support rapidly changing business models across multiple companies and sectors is required.
• Strong cross company/sector collaboration and change management is required.
• Ability to identify gaps or opportunities for improvement in complex processes and to advise on and implement appropriate solutions is required.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, organizational, process, interpersonal and analytical skills are required.
• Broad business experience and a proven ability to influence business decisions and business partners is required.
• Proven track record in delivering results, self-starter and ability to manage ambiguity and multiple complex priorities independently is required.
• Must be able to travel up to 20% of the time to domestic destinations.
Johnson & Johnson International (6078)
Health Care Compliance