Johnson & Johnson Careers
SALES MANAGER - MEDICAL - ETHICON - FORTALEZA
Requisition ID: 3821190508
Responsible for driving business goals for the franchise, developing plans and ensuring financial targets are consistently met.
- To develop an environment of teamwork and communication.
- Assure activity level at the field and sales effectiveness of sales team and
Distributors in order to meet sales targets. Channels.
- Be in permanent contact with the team, giving mentoring and supporting their developmental plans.
- Improve close multi-stakeholder relationships.
- Collaborate & Implement selling strategies, channel innovation strategies. Lead and coordinate needs with functional and support areas.
- Support the deployment of the Market Development Strategy. Assure permanent feedback from them from our customers and sales force, updating competitors activities and tactics
- Bring insights of voice of the customer to shape the business strategy.
- Consistently carry out employee compliance and promptly report any non-compliance through HCC.
- Experience in sales area
- Experience with people management
- Experience with medical devices is desirable
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar.
- MBA in Marketing is desirable.
- English Fluent is desirable
- Available to business travel
Brazil-São Paulo-São Paulo-
J&J do Brasil Indústria e Comércio de Produtos para Saúde Ltda. (7600)