Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
ANALYTICAL DEVELOPMENT POSTDOCTORAL SCIENTIST
Requisition ID: 3821180220
Janssen, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting an Analytical Development Postdoctoral Scientist. Janssen is the name given to Johnson & Johnson’s global group of pharmaceutical companies. These companies market both conventional and biotech products in a broad range of therapeutic areas.
The Postdoctoral Scientist position is offered by the Analytical Development group within the Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing Sciences (PDMS) division of Janssen Research & Development, LLC. The Analytical Development group supports end to end analytical development and lifecycle management of active pharmaceutical ingredients and pharmaceutical finished products.
The Analytical Development Postdoctoral Scientist will:
- Be responsible primarily for method development and qualification/validation including HPLC, UHPLC, GC, KF, etc
- Co-ordinate analytical method transfers and provide input for the preparation and updates of the regulatory filings
- Support audits, regulatory submissions, and participate as group representative on project teams
- Provides technical support of the analytical methods for products in various development phase and marketed products
- Design and execute scientific experiments especially in the separation sciences
- Originate and defend experimental protocols within realm of existing program
- Maintain a lab presence and actively and personally involved in lab work
- Ensure the proper and timely preparation of technical reports including protocols and final reports through use of electronic laboratory notebook systems and electronic document management systems
- Apply state-of-the-art scientific knowledge to assigned projects; show a high level of technical proficiency in separation sciences and demonstrate reasonable knowledge/expertise outside of own field
- Keep abreast of current scientific developments and new techniques by reading the current scientific literature and by interacting with colleagues
- Follow established operating procedures and safety regulations adhering to company work standards
- Candidates must hold a Ph.D. degree in Analytical Chemistry with 0-3 years of experience
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Demonstrated leadership is required
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team
- Candidates must have in-depth technical knowledge of analytical chemistry and chromatographic proficiency, especially HPLC and GC. Experience in UHPLC is preferred. A working knowledge of characterization techniques (MS, NMR, IR, NIR), KF and dissolution is preferred
- Experience working in a cGMP regulated laboratory is preferred. Knowledge of chromatographic software such as Waters Empower is preferred. Working knowledge of Waters and/or Agilent chromatographic instruments is preferred.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)