Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, NA Commercial Education (Somerville, NJ) - Medical Device Business Services, Inc
Requisition ID: 3813190903
Manager, NA Commercial Education
Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Manager, US Commercial Education ETHICON located in Somerville, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device
Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used
primarily by health care professionals in the fields of Orthopedics,
neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and
aesthetics. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical
platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive
Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical
products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson
& Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs,
train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients
globally as access expands.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
• Collaborate with Global Education Solutions, Regional Marketing and other functional leaders to develop and implement educational programs in support of business objectives.
• Apply adult learning principals and professional facilitation skills in all learning programs.
• Conduct learning in live, virtual and self-guided formats aligned with the 30-40-30 learning strategy.
• Ensures that all learning content is current, copy approved and compliant with all government and legal requirements.
• Facilitates learning anatomy, procedures, complex clinical concepts, products, competitive technologies and business practices related to commercial sales roles.
Coordinates activities with Field
Sales Training to support continuity for the learner in the 30-40-30 model.
• May or may not have responsibility for oversight and development of direct reports in the Commercial Education function.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
• Minimum of four (4) years of
current or previous sales experience is required
• Minimum of two (2) years of medical device training experience (includes field sales training) is required
• Expert selling skills are preferred
• Ethicon experience in Total Portfolio sales is preferred
• Current or previous project management experience is preferred
• Current or previous experience
with adult learning concepts/theory is preferred
• Advanced skills with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel is preferred
• Current or previous Ethicon core sales experience is preferred
• People management experience is preferred
United States-New Jersey-Somerville-
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)